A brexit benefit

Sponsored Links
You can hear the luddites cheer. Brexiteers want us on par with North Korea, for goodness sake.

I think when you look at the detail the first three years the money will be administerd through the NHS to cut the waiting lists. This essentially will be a funnel to pass money to private hospitals.

It’s a clever scam.

“Money to the NHS” always a vote winner.

and then that money goes to contracted out services….to mates of Tories. Then Tory MPs get £100k and more “consultancy fee” ( which is really a bung) for doing nothing.

I’ve always wondered why so many Tory MPs have private healthcare connections…..they don’t care about health, it’s greed

I wonder why they say that NI is going to rise by 1.25 percentage points rather than say NI is to increase by 10.4%.
It is being added to both employees NI and employers NI contributions.

So it’s actually 2.5%

and a 10.4% rise x2

Sponsored Links
It would probably have worked. By the time of the last election, our sovereignty-mad people had decided that they loved being lied to by corrupt politicians so much that they voted BJ in so that he could run the country by corruption and lying for another 5 years.

M&S are closing 11 stores in France, because they cannot stock enough fresh food since Brexit

It is being added to both employees NI and employers NI contributions.

So it’s actually 2.5%
Lol. It’s 1.25% whatever way you look at it. If you don’t pay N.I. though, it’s still 0% for you and your employer. ;)

M&S are closing 11 stores in France, because they cannot stock enough fresh food since Brexit
Yep, and brexiteers told us that there would be free trade...

Bit by bit the lies are laid bare...

Of course it will be blamed on something else...

Slowly but surely the Brexitanic is sinking!

Yep, and brexiteers told us that there would be free trade...

Bit by bit the lies are laid bare...

Rabid Brextremist subsequently made Baron Hannan of Kingsclere by Prime Minister Johnson as a reward for persistent shameless lies, and support for the disfunctional government.

What did Dancing Brexer Gove say?

“There is a free trade zone stretching from Iceland to Turkey that all European nations have access to, regardless of whether they are in or out of the euro or EU. After we vote to leave we will remain in this zone.

“The suggestion that Bosnia, Serbia, Albania and the Ukraine would stay part of this free trade area - and Britain would be on the outside with just Belarus - is as credible as Jean-Claude Juncker joining UKIP.

“Agreeing to maintain this continental free trade zone is the simple course and emphatically in everyone’s interests.”

So your next Prime Minister is as truthful as your current Prime Minister.

Sponsored Links
Back