A brexit benefit

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Things have gone very quiet on the Nexit front. The Irexit campaign is dead in the water and Frexit is looking very unlikely. People I know in Czech Republic say that Chexit supporters are suddenly nowhere to be found.

Shame we had to be the guinea pigs to fck up our businesses and economy to show others the folly of closing yourself off from your biggest and nearest export market.

Things have gone very quiet on the Nexit front. The Irexit campaign is dead in the water and Frexit is looking very unlikely. People I know in Czech Republic say that Chexit supporters are suddenly nowhere to be found.

Shame we had to be the guinea pigs to fck up our businesses and economy to show others the folly of closing yourself off from your biggest and nearest export market.

We haven't closed our self off, we have a tariff and quota free trade deal with the EU.

For UK origin goods?, are you sure?
Where did you mention UK origin?

oh and it’s only tariff free provided UK maintains a level playing field.

and then there’s those pesky Brexit red tape problems……that has absolutely closed off EU for business.

try flogging a bivalve mollusc.

let’s hope he does not need spares
I'm surrounded by plumbers, reps, plumbers merchant bosses and have a brother that worked for Valliant for years and who is still in the industry. I also have a boiler that's only a year old.

I'm in a comfortable position, ta. You worry about someone more needy boyo like your own gaff and that American tat rusting in your back yard.(y)

Last edited:

Covid provides ample cover until the next election and by then the media will have convinced the public that this is the new normal and it was never that great in the past.

Speaking of Brexit Benefits, is there any chance that resigning from the world's largest and finest Single Market, right on our doorstep, and having a different regime, would cut costs?

Screenshot 2021-09-08 at 14-53-29 The sunk cost of shipping to the UK.png

no, there isn't.

Sponsored Links
Back