A brexit benefit

Sponsored Links
This brexit caper is a total dogs breakfast imo

I blame all those who voted for the caper

jeez us wept what were they thinking of :confused: blimey was there any thing holding there ears apart :?:

I never voted brexit I was just winding every one up :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Brexit pile of poo

I reckon they should sack all the government cabinet and replace them with members from this forum. What those on this forum don’t know about law and order, immigration, infection control, NHS, public spending, state pensions, international trade and any other subject you care to mention just isn’t worth knowing! The UK would be up on its feet in no time. in fact, if they should be in politics if only they weren’t occupied full time on here criticising others. It’s a shame they can’t spare the time.

Looking at the current incumbents it doesnt seen to take much time...

Sponsored Links
I'm very surprised that the Tories feel the need to raise NI to fund social care and the NHS. Would have thought the extra 350 million quid a week would have covered it. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Very rarely do I agree with Nosey, but have to admit that as time goes on it's turning into a massive, stinking pile of the brown stuff. (n)

I reckon they should sack all the government cabinet and replace them with members from this forum. What those on this forum don’t know about law and order, immigration, infection control, NHS, public spending, state pensions, international trade and any other subject you care to mention just isn’t worth knowing! The UK would be up on its feet in no time. in fact, if they should be in politics if only they weren’t occupied full time on here criticising others. It’s a shame they can’t spare the time.

As I've said before, it's too bad that everyone who knows how the country should really be run are too busy either driving London cabs or posting on internet forums.

I'm very surprised that the Tories feel the need to raise NI to fund social care and the NHS. Would have thought the extra 350 million quid a week would have covered it. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Very rarely do I agree with Nosey, but have to admit that as time goes on it's turning into a massive, stinking pile of the brown stuff. (n)

I think when you look at the detail the first three years the money will be administerd through the NHS to cut the waiting lists. This essentially will be a funnel to pass money to private hospitals.

Of the £36bn raised over 3 years about £5.4bn will be spent on social care.

Not enough to reverse the cuts the Tories have made.

fig%201%20social%20care%20spending.png

Covid provides ample cover until the next election and by then the media will have convinced the public that this is the new normal and it was never that great in the past.

Possibly that's why the government made a hash of Covid. Keeps a handy smokescreen to hide Brexit disaster behind. Maybe there's method in their incompetence.

I wonder why they say that NI is going to rise by 1.25 percentage points rather than say NI is to increase by 10.4%.

Sponsored Links
Back