A brexit benefit

Sponsored Links
This is an email from Viessmann this morning. No mention of Brexit.

If this bulletin is not displayed correctly, please click here.
Logo_2850_VI_Logo_4c.jpg

Viessmann Ltd
Hortonwood 30, TF1 7YP TELFORD UK

You will no doubt be aware of Global supply chain issues affecting many industries and unfortunately we are not immune from these effects. In the attached letter from our CEO Max Viessmann and CSO Thomas Heim is a further explanation of the circumstances leading to the specific effects we are experiencing at Viessmann.

Firstly it is important that you are made aware of this information first hand to avoid any misrepresentation of the reality of the situation and secondly and most importantly, where possible you are able to adjust your planning with these considerations in mind and give us as much notice as possible of your forward requirements, particularly for the start of 2022.

You can be assured that everything possible is being done to mitigate the potential negative effects of the situation, however, we will inevitably face some significant delays on some product lines.

Finally, I ask for your patience over the next few weeks and months while we work through the situation and thank you for your continued support.

Red_arrow_link.jpg
Information on the current delivery situation at Viessmann
5783_GrahamRussellsignature.jpg

Graham Russell
Managing Director

If you don't want to receive further information, please click here.

Viessmann Ltd
Hortonwood 30
TF1 7YP Telford
www.viessmann.co.uk

Imprint

open

Veissmann

open

Who would have thought, a GERMAN company putting in two years of prep and graft in order to minimise the impact of Brexit. You have to hand it to those Gerries.(y)

A bit like that pencil neck Rice Pud making sure they had their base in Ireland.

Sponsored Links
Large pile of poo.
Indeed...

Literally!

"Waste water plants have been told they may be allowed to discharge effluent that has not been properly treated due to chemical shortages caused by Brexit"

We already knew brexiteers stank, but they've now added pollution to the ever growing list of failure of basic services...

Predicted of course, and this instance reminding brexiteers that they are 'thick as sh*t' is rather appropriate! :LOL:

"Waste water plants have been told they may be allowed to discharge effluent that has not been properly treated due to chemical shortages caused by Brexit"

The full quote is actually "Waste water plants have been told they may be allowed to discharge effluent that has not been properly treated due to chemical shortages caused by Brexit and the pandemic. It said some of the firms may not be able to comply with the conditions because of chemical shortages caused by Brexit, coronavirus or other "unavoidable supply chain failures".

The truth never was your strongpoint.

No

there is no supply chain chaos in EU.
Really? Why are the Italian and Swedish steel mills that we buy from limiting the amount of steel each customer can buy all across Europe? Why have my Spanish fan manufacturer's lead times double because they can't get steel? Why are my German gas train suppliers struggling to get hold of raw allow to cast the valve bodies?

The truth never was your strongpoint.
Brexiteers don't have a clue about the truth...

They'll blame anyone and anything to get away from their stupidity...

So do you agree that brexit is a mjor factor in supply chain issues?

Oh hang on a minute, you'll now be off searching for a red bus to reaffirm your ignorance !

Really? Why are the Italian and Swedish steel mills that we buy from limiting the amount of steel each customer can buy all across Europe? Why have my Spanish fan manufacturer's lead times double because they can't get steel? Why are my German gas train suppliers struggling to get hold of raw allow to cast the valve bodies?

Yes I realise there are problems, they exist throughout the world, I should have qualified my point.

I would say though that there is a unique supply chain chaos in the UK, as a direct consequence of brexit -a shortage of delivery capacity

obviously its drivers, but also UK is no longer attractive to EU hauliers -who did UK to UK drops, which they could do as the single market allowed cabotage

Yes I realise there are problems, they exist throughout the world, I should have qualified my point.

I would say though that there is a unique supply chain chaos in the UK, as a direct consequence of brexit -a shortage of delivery capacity

obviously its drivers, but also UK is no longer attractive to EU hauliers -who did UK to UK drops, which they could do as the single market allowed cabotage
I agree that the UK has its own problems and that Brexit is certainly a major contributor, but the world seems to have supply issues at the moment.

Another major contributor to poor supply of goods and services is working from home. My experience is that many companies managed with a large number of staff working from home when demand was limited by the Coronavirus restrictions. Now that demand for those goods and services is returning and sometimes exceeding the usual level, all the productivity pitfalls of mass working from home are being exposed.

Its a bit like "Yes, it was the earthquake which made your house fall down, but if you hadnt dug out chunks of the foundations and weakened them it would still be standing".

Viessmann

Fit some thing else ?

noseall has a vaillant ( German) let’s hope he does not need spares :ROFLMAO:

This is an email from Viessmann this morning. No mention of Brexit.

If this bulletin is not displayed correctly, please click here.
Logo_2850_VI_Logo_4c.jpg

Viessmann Ltd
Hortonwood 30, TF1 7YP TELFORD UK

You will no doubt be aware of Global supply chain issues affecting many industries and unfortunately we are not immune from these effects. In the attached letter from our CEO Max Viessmann and CSO Thomas Heim is a further explanation of the circumstances leading to the specific effects we are experiencing at Viessmann.
open

Must be a big shortage of plastic so Viessman won't be able to make the majority of the internals of their boilers. Expect WB also having problems.

Sponsored Links
Back