A brexit benefit

Mottie doesn't care.

I sometimes wonder if this is a deliberate ploy by the government to break The UK food industry so we'll be so desperate that we'll gladly eat tough, old hormone injected beef from the Tories' mates in Oz and US. Who cares if the chicken is chlorinated when your kids are starving? You can bet that supplies of quails eggs and foie gras won't be threatened.

As for the screwed fishing industry, as Carrie Antoinette would say "let them eat hake!"

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
In the case of the Johnson government, Hanlon's razor applies

"never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity".

Because he had to get rid of all the people who were sensible and honest, he has stacked his cabinet and other posts with people who are stupid enough to think his actions are in the nation's interests, or dishonest enough to pretend it.

There is a German joke about such a populist politician.

It’s both touching and worrying at the same time that I’m on your mind at 1.05 in the morning. I fear I’m becoming a fixation for you and I’m sorry to say but I’ll have to refuse your PM for a request of a photo of me naked except for a pair of socks. Just what have you been peeping at now?

Mottie doesn't care.

And again. Yep, a definite fixation. You must think of me when you close your eyes at night and again when you wake up in the morning. Worrying. Remind me not to bend over to tie my shoelaces if I’m ever anywhere near Greenock/Coastal/Crossgates or wherever you pretend to be residing these days.

I bet "Mottie doesn’t care" has been mentioned by you a couple of hundred times now. Funny how it won’t come up in a search though, isn’t it? I wonder why…….

Last edited:
Apologies, this was a pasted image, rather than a quote, and was mistaken for a fake.
Mottie doesn't care.
Neither does JohnD.

72E83D3F-7CFB-4DA3-8A84-A22130B90FA4.jpeg

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
the gift that keeps on giving

Ikea struggling to supply around 1,000 product lines to UK customers due to Brexit and lorry driver shortage

Greenock/Coastal/Crossgates or wherever you pretend to be residing these days.

Could be anywhere that JohnD. What with the miles he does travelling back and forth from Jockland to daansarff all the time. :ROFLMAO:

the gift that keeps on giving

Ikea struggling to supply around 1,000 product lines to UK customers due to Brexit and lorry driver shortage

Thanks gift! Having accepted responsibility for my Brexit vote, I thought I'd be exempt now from your continual moaning, you did say as much!

the requirement was to have huge implications for UK motor sport from go karting all the way up to top tier events

the clarification from the DoT has been seen as a significant victory for motor racing as a whole in the UK
Wow - I had no idea that no other countries in the EU had any motor sport.

Likely to
Be a turkey shortage at Christmas

I Think Christmas may be cancelled this year :idea: brexit and chinese flu ;)

Sponsored Links
Back