A brexit benefit

Good news. I’m no longer at risk of breaking the law by not insuring my ride on mower.

dunno if it included mowers

but afaik there is or was a lawn mower racing event ??? Heard about such a caper ?

Sponsored Links
no

the UK managed to exempt it self years ago

other wise the entire industry would have collapsed

and it is bigger than many realise

This is what a lot don't realise (or won't admit) - that we weren't entirely at the mercy of the EU. It was a lie propagated by the gammonati that we were helpless in a maelstrom of faceless EU beauracracy and intransigence. We did have the power of veto over many areas of EU laws and regs. The number of concessions and opt outs we negotiated were endless. The irony is that The UK was at the forefront of drafting and formulating many EU laws and statutes that are now working against us to the detriment of business, the economy and our lives in general as The UK is now a third country. Talk about being hoist by your own petard!

So membership of the EU does not prevent it.

Nevertheless there are rolling shortages in food and other sectors.
the UK supply chains are in chaos.
Brexit is a key factor.

those are the facts
Brexit is a contributory factor. It’s not a key factor.

Sponsored Links
This is what a lot don't realise (or won't admit) - that we weren't entirely at the mercy of the EU. It was a lie propagated by the gammonati that we were helpless in a maelstrom of faceless EU beauracracy and intransigence.

Did you ever read the Maastricht Treaty?, you should.

So membership of the EU does not prevent it.

apart from scoundrels like france made it difficult or nigh on impossible for some small scale manus to export into the EU (France)

single market :)

talk to the MD of GBSC in nottingham about the caper

Good news. I’m no longer at risk of breaking the law by not insuring my ride on mower.
and neither would you have been had we stayed an EU member.....although you may well have got spare parts for it more easily

Sponsored Links
Back