A dutch court rules in favour

Sponsored Links
We live in a world we're we should all live life a we see fit for ourselves as long as it does not hurt anyone or is ileagal.
But can we invent a new sex this far into the 21 century. It opens up a can of worms
I do not think you can invent a new gender.
Yo could however accept, as brigadier noted, that there are various points along a continuum or spectrum that certain classifications could be recognised.
Although there will still remain a spectrum or continuum, rather than distinct stages.
Have we not always had an unofficial recognition of different stages on that spectrum: man's man, modern man, sissy, tomboy, etc?

I do not think you can invent a new gender.
Yo could however accept, as brigadier noted, that there are various points along a continuum or spectrum that certain classifications could be recognised.
Although there will still remain a spectrum or continuum, rather than distinct stages.
Have we not always had an unofficial recognition of different stages on that spectrum: man's man, modern man, sissy, tomboy, etc?

I don't want to sound arragent but to the point. If you have a willy then your man it's up to you how you want to use that willy and live your life. But should business be made to create another toilet for gender neutral to use.

I don't want to sound arragent but to the point. If you have a willy then your man it's up to you how you want to use that willy and live your life. But should business be made to create another toilet for gender neutral to use.
On the continent it is often the case that there is only one uni-sex toilet.
I am surprised that UK could not find a sensible solution to the problem of so many different toilets required.

Sponsored Links
On the continent it is often the case that there is only one uni-sex toilet.
I am surprised that UK could not find a sensible solution to the problem of so many different toilets required.

Yes Easy. I hate when I go to a restaurant and they have shirty toilets. Then have to use the hand to navigate back to the table to eat food. I think maybe a total rethink to suit every one. While they have this rethink toilets have to hit a hygienic standard.

Sorry I span off the subject

+++++
repetitive goading removed
mod
+++++

Last edited by a moderator:
As I see it, womb, ovaries, front bottom = female. Knob n balls = man.

You make an effort to contribute the silliest possible comment.

Dont worry, you still retain the silliest post award, with your dog ate my homework excuse: 'languages evolve, keyboards dont'. (y)

Its way out in front :mrgreen:.

Unisex toilets arent practical for large toilet blocks. I know there are some toilets that have communal wash basin areas and separate cubicles but I doubt they are popular with ladies.

Sponsored Links
Back