A dutch court rules in favour

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
of a 3rd gender

A Dutch court said it is time to recognise a third gender
The ruling which centered on a person who ID's themselves as neither male or female , said there gender could not be definitively determined at birth.

The person was registered as a male , changed gender to female and later sought to be listed as
third gender.

Sponsored Links
Can you imagine a 3 in a bed. I think i would be on the end with the lucky ladie in the middle. The other one can hang the other side.

That was very un. PC of me

Can you imagine a 3 in a bed. I think i would be on the end with the lucky ladie in the middle. The other one can hang the other side.
That rather a stereotypical sexist view, isn't it? You should be ashamed.

It might be the lady who has one and the third who doesn't.
You won't be allowed to ask, though. That would be an infringement of civil liberties.

Sponsored Links
Its time somebody campaigned for third gender rights.

Those of third gender are under represented in politics, the police.........

whilst i dont fully understand all the complexities off modern society :D
as a man less than a year to state pension age i much prefer to spend my time helping people in the society i live in to be happy together rather than accidentally or deliberately stir up sh1t for no other reason than you can
i find being devisive can take far more effort than being helpful
its often a tactic off those in power to to misinform to stir up hatred that causes conflict in society to detract from the the often evil actions off the perpetrators its called "divide and rule ":eek::eek:

This isn't funny, there is no biological basis for this. It's a total ****ing mess of a country that adopts such neo-marxist garbage.

I'm pretty sure that the prominent Economist and Social Commentator, Karl Marx, did not offer an opinion on gender reclassification.

Perhaps you are talking nonsense again.

I remember when there was that fuss about the south African 800m runner, casta semanye or whoever.
One of the correspondents on five live said about female athletics that it was effectively a testosterone handicap.
In that those who had higher levels (were more "male" than their opponents) were at an advantage.
Taken at face value, gender is then a spectrum, rather than two distinct states.

We live in a world we're we should all live life a we see fit for ourselves as long as it does not hurt anyone or is ileagal.
But can we invent a new sex this far into the 21 century. It opens up a can of worms

Sponsored Links
Back