a movie that will TRULY change the way you see the world

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
these 2 movies passed me by the first time, SOMEHOW.

a guy i know put me onto it and :eek: it WILL change the way you look at the world and it will NEVER be the same again!

i URGE you to go to www.zeitgeistmovie.com and watch both the movie and then the addendum, both free.

let me know what you think chaps, i suspect this could turn into a long and heated thread.

Sponsored Links
I started watching, as soon as it got to the bit about a world ruled by scientific ideals, my brain clouded over.

We are bombarded, on a regular basis, by eminent scientists contradictory thoughts.

So I assume Mr Zeitgist will choose which ideas are good and ignore the ones he does'nt like - thats a dictatorship isn't it?

Though, we could do with a benign dictator to replace are current farmyard animals - common sense ideas would suit me better.

science is real, tangible and explains the way EVERYTHING works, you have to watch the addendum version really to get the root of the point.

won't matter to you if you're happy living in blissful ignorance but i knowing that the way this world is run favours the rich makes me sick, the way EVERYTHING comes down to money and profit! and at the expense of everything and everybody else :evil:

Sponsored Links
by that you mean it was topical at the time and no longer relevant now?

you know there was a new version released last year?

come on EddieM, there is stuff in there of real meaning and common sense!

watch number 2 on the website address i posted...

I tried to watch the movie, got audio but no video....

sounds like you needs a codec pack to install my friend, get much trouble watching videos?

google VLC player, download and install it, will fix your problem, i have and it works a treat, in fact i have been for years.

I thought it was an `ackneyed movie about a ghost..... or was that Zit Geist :oops:

It's a great film, adds more fuel to my already overflowing cynicism. We are but pawns.
I loved the bit about the towers and the cut steel. And religion. And *ankers.
I daren't watch no.2 though in case I go beserk or paranoid or maybe just get flippin angry!

glad ya feelin' me reg!

BUT you should watch number 2 :evil:

i already had cynicism a plenty before stumbling upon these movies, and while they are a form of propaganda themselves there is a lot of truth to be taken from it and has help enlighten me more, i am currently working on a plan to bring this regime to it's knees! ;)

Beware pschological propaganda of any sort, it can be used to control a persons perceptions and convert them to a new way of thinking, the authors way of thinking.

Mix a bit of truth together with your ideals, get the person listening convinced early and you've hooked them.

As said before we have been programmed from birth to live in the societies we do and behave as they have intended.

Trouble is with all thats going on in the world some have seen through the fog and are now starting to ask questions, government is letting control slip and if you want to take this to a higher level, upsetting their masters.

To gain control takes drastic measures to unify the populace once more, this usually these days involves banging the hell out of another country.

All I would say is have an open mind but remain cynical and distrusting until you see evidence you personally can trust, this segregates those that believe all they read and hear and those that filter out what they want to believe and finally those that make it all up :D

Sponsored Links
Back