A Novel Idea of Brexit

On page 1 where I said:

That, for me, could connect the reinvestment.

For example, if France wanted to improve the port at Calais we could contribute if we thought it would benefit the UK.
From your example of Calais, we already invest in the port in order to tackle the illegal immigrant problem towards the UK...

But that requires a reciprocal agreement...

One that we are about to lose!

And we used to be a beneficiary of the EU when we were the 'sick man of Europe, but now we contribute to other less well off EU economies...

And in return get free access to their markets thus benefitting our economy...

That we are also about to lose!

Sponsored Links
you need someone to help you.

I think it's you who needs help.

All you've done is poorly structure a sentence marking brexers (whatever they are), are a group that use something as a slogan?

Nothing to back it up despite being given an example from the lefty guardian that suggests otherwise.

No idea what kind of argument or answer you think it is it's not me that needs help with it.

From your example of Calais, we already invest in the port in order to tackle the illegal immigrant problem towards the UK...

But that requires a reciprocal agreement...

One that we are about to lose!

Does that investment come from our membership fee or is it in addition to it?

Reciprocal agreement? I could still have JohnD round to my house for a BBQ after I quit his Golf Club.

Membership of the Single Market is one of the Four Freedoms. It is indivisible from the others.

Money alone will not buy it.

This should not be news to anybody.

Least of all Theresa May, the UK Government, or Brexer campaigners.

Your quoting one of the five points I mentioned. It’s incontrovertible when you see them all together.

Contribute to EU projects that benefit the UK

Still have access to Single Market

Still have free movement of people, goods, services..

No say in EU Laws

No membership fee

Sponsored Links
Reciprocal agreement? I could still have JohnD round to my house for a BBQ after I quit his Golf Club.
But you'd have to agree a 'tariff/toll' and 'visit limitations/restrictions' to allow him access. And of course it would have to be 'tariff/toll' and 'visit limitations/restrictions' should you wish to partake of JohnD's snags in his house...

And of course you would have to set up a 'hard border'/ID system in order that JohnD (and yourself) are proven to be entitled to indulge in such activities together in your own seperate enclaves...

Should sanity prevail you could of course carry on as usual without all that expense and idiocy (y)

Back