A sad state of affairs...

Sponsored Links
Yep, no answer, looks like I was right!
You are of course wrong.
(a previous reply 'disappeared')

And some of us, unlike you, don't spend a vast amount of time stalking and trolling...

Some of us, unlike you, work and don't (self admitted) claim 'money for nothing'!

But no, no torture in any circumstances. Because not only does it rarely get results, but it takes us down to their level.
(but you appear to approve of a 'race to the bottom' anyway)

Remember after 9/11 all that talk about how 'we won't let the terrorists change our way of life'?

How well did that turn out? :rolleyes:

Yep, no answer, looks like I was right!

You are of course wrong.
(a previous reply 'disappeared')

Of course it did luv. :rolleyes: So the mods are removing yes/no replies now are they? Have another go then, feel free to answer yes or no to my question but we all know, you won’t. Swerve, waffle or avoid is your tactic. Why use one word when 97 will do?

Of course it did luv. :rolleyes: So the mods are removing yes/no replies now are they? Have another go then, feel free to answer yes or no to my question but we all know, you won’t. Swerve, waffle or avoid is your tactic. Why use one word when 97 will do?
Aww bless...

The creepy old soup dribbler doesn't understand the 'But no, no torture in any circumstances' bit in post #32 ...

Time for you to STFU, mottie...

You have become (actually always were) a total laughing stock :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Sponsored Links
Nice to know you’d put the welfare of the likes of Bin Laden before the lives of 56 people in the 7/7 bombings, 3,000 in the 911 attack and countless others in the 'war on terror' that followed. Al Qaeda could do with more like you around the world.

Would you still hold that view if any of your loved ones were victims in those attacks?

Nice to know you’d put the welfare of old Abdul before the lives of 56 people in the 7/7 bombings, 3,000 in the 911 attack and countless others in the 'war on terror' that followed. Al Qaeda could do with more like you over here.

Would you still hold that view if any of your loved ones were victims in those attacks?
No, I put the 'welfare' (call me old fashioned, but I prefer to call it basic human rights) of everyone first...

So tell me, would you still hold your views if one of your loved ones was 'dealt with' (tortured/murdered/raped) in secret?

And don't tell me that 'it would never happen', because history is littered with 'mistakes' and the elimination of those who hold an opposing view to the powers that be...

Or maybe you and yours will always 'toe the line' whatever you are told to do?

If it was in secret, I wouldn’t know about it would I? Those with nothing to hide have nothing to fear.

And don't tell me that 'it would never happen', because history is littered with 'mistakes' and the elimination of those who hold an opposing view to the powers that be...
Strong brave words from our very own enemy of the state who hides behind his sticky laptop screen.

Strong brave words from our very own enemy of the state who hides behind his sticky laptop screen.
Actually you've got that all wrong...

You only have to look into your own mirror to spot the 'enemy of the state' ;)

Because you it appears are willing to accept every little thing you are spoon fed!

Those with nothing to hide have nothing to fear.
The default statement from those who can't justify their subservient views :rolleyes:

Thank God we have secret agents like you working for freedom, quietly, tirelessly and anonymously in the background. You are doing something about it and not just complaining about it on a plumbers forum, aren’t you? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I think we should reinstate the use of the ducking stool.
If you drowned, you were innocent.
If you didn't drown, you must be a witch and will be burnt at the stake.

:rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back