The next step towards a Police State...

Sponsored Links
The Government are only formalising something that has always happened.
That is why Tony Blair was never prosecuted for his crimes, the national interest always comes first everytime.
With the police they routinely turn a blind eye to the small crimes of petty criminals in return for information on bigger criminals,
Policing today is intelligence driven, beating confessions out suspects is viewed as inappropriate behaviour these days.
With advances in criminal forensics, dna, cctv everywhere ect. criminals can still be convicted without slapping them around.
The use of informers are critical in disrupting the activities and convicting major criminals.

And if you become an innocent victim, does that justify the means?
I’ll take my chances along with everyone else. 99 times out of 100 the Police know who did what but the requirements of proof are loaded in favour of the criminal and even when proven guilty they only get a slap on the wrists.

Sponsored Links
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety"

There appears to be quite few on this forum who deserve neither Liberty nor Safety!
Those who forever run the UK down should leave and make themselves happier.

Almost unnoticed whilst everyone is concerned about the 'virus'...

MPs back bill to authorise MI5 and police crimes

"MPs have backed the latest stage of a bill to allow undercover agents to commit crimes on operations.

The government says the legislation will give a "sound legal footing" for those who work to "protect the public".

The next step towards a 'licence to kill'!

James bond has always had a licence to kill

Secret agents need to be able to remain under cover

Bit of pilfering to maintain there secrecy is neither here nor there tbh

Must admit I always fancied being some mi5 or mi6 operative. :cool:

I would have one if them magnum guns like Clint Eastwood :cool: had in them dirty Harry documentaries

I’ll take my chances along with everyone else. 99 times out of 100 the Police know who did what but the requirements of proof are loaded in favour of the criminal and even when proven guilty they only get a slap on the wrists.
So, you side step the question...

Some of us would rather not have to 'take the chance' that you seem to believe is worth it...

I wonder how you'd react if one of yours became that 1 out of 100?

James bond has always had a licence to kill

Secret agents need to be able to remain under cover

Bit of pilfering to maintain there secrecy is neither here nor there tbh

Must admit I always fancied being some mi5 or mi6 operative. :cool:

I would have one if them magnum guns like Clint Eastwood :cool: had in them dirty Harry documentaries
There you are ,they still have vacancies.

https://www.mi5.gov.uk/careers
Although if you fancy overseas travel then MI6 is your best bet.

Sponsored Links
Back