A spectacular mistake?

Just like the Jews were regarded less worthy than a dog? Just like "Irish and blacks need not apply"? Just like "of course you should be paid less, you're a woman"?

They are human; we're all human. It's just peoples' ignorant and primitive attitudes which separates us.

Sponsored Links
Just like the Jews were regarded less worthy than a dog? Just like "Irish and blacks need not apply"? Just like "of course you should be paid less, you're a woman"?

They are human; we're all human. It's just peoples' ignorant and primitive attitudes which separates us.

Grow up mate. They are treated like vermin in all European countries apart from the UK. There HAS to be a reason.

Just cast your mind back a few years, exactly the same thing and argument was said about the Polish, the Irish, the "dirty" blacks.

This is absolutely nothing new. Stop speculating on a Great British armageddon. There will be some 'growing pains' just as we've had time and time before.

Is scare mongering a speciality of yours... :rolleyes:

No. David Blunkett's.

Get some sand delivered mate - somewhere to stick your head. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
You should travel more, it broadens the mind. I also saw the fear of your type of attitude in California, levelled against the "vermin" Mexicans.

I have travelled. I met the Roma in Rome, Barcelona and Palma. I wasn't impressed.

You should travel more mate - it's educational. :rolleyes:

I have travelled. I met the Roma in Rome, Barcelona and Palma. I wasn't impressed.
And you escaped alive with your wallet? Hec, maybe there's hope to reform and educate these rats after all. Or maybe you'd prefer them all to be shot in the head before they spread disease, or grab their children by the feet smashing their heads open like a coconut against walls Nazi style.

Well, someone had to mention the war :eek:

It's not right to pick on individual racial or ethnic groups as being "undesirable". Even if some groups do come with a reputation. it's dangerous ground IMO. Who's to know who would be next on the undesirable list.

What we do need to do is to stop anyone coming here simply to benefit from our social security and health systems.

If you can't get a proper job, keep yourself, and be a net gain to the country, then you can't stay here. End of.

Getting out of the EU would be a good start down the road to achieving that.

Just cast your mind back a few years, exactly the same thing and argument was said about the Polish, the Irish, the "dirty" blacks.

This is absolutely nothing new. Stop speculating on a Great British armageddon. There will be some 'growing pains' just as we've had time and time before.

Is scare mongering a speciality of yours... :rolleyes:

How many are there living in London? How many of them are pickpockets? I do believe we have a problem with the E.E's

It's not right to pick on individual racial or ethnic groups as being "undesirable". Even if some groups do come with a reputation. it's dangerous ground IMO. Who's to know who would be next on the undesirable list.

What we do need to do is to stop anyone coming here simply to benefit from our social security and health systems.

If you can't get a proper job, keep yourself, and be a net gain to the country, then you can't stay here. End of.

Out comes the race card.FFS. :rolleyes:

On Question Time a few weeks back, Nigel Farage said that there were 80,000 Roma in London. In the past five years there had been 50,000 Roma arrested. You work that one out Big Tone. :rolleyes:

Out comes the race card.FFS. :rolleyes:
Say what you like Joe. I don't want to live in a country where certain ethnic or racial groups are officially seen as undesirable. Thin end of the wedge IMHO. I still think we need to stop being seen as an easy touch though. As already said we don't really need more people here, especially if they're here for the wrong reasons.

I reckon you should emigrate then. Why is David Blunkett scare mongering and talking about riots? Why out of a population in London of 80,000 Roma, have there been 50,000 arrests in five years? You need to wise up fella, and quickly.

Where's your source please Joe?

BTW, I am not saying you can't make generalisations. We all do, often whether we think we do or not. What I am saying is when someone says or thinks of a race of Human Beings as vermin they are either sick or trolling.

Most people aren't born to be predatory scum. That being the case, education is the only real answer - not persecution or extermination.

You clearly haven't met the Roma. My source was Nigel Farage on Question Time about 3 months ago.

Sponsored Links
Back