It's your money they are getting - crooks and all.

Sponsored Links
You wanna try being an M.P. Joey boy.

It's hard work, long hours and no fun.

You would not last a half shift.

I have just read the article and they don't get a 1m lump sum Joey. They get a years pay. Wow.

1 million over several years, big deal. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links

Don't be ridiculous. Margaret Beckett can't hump bricks nor carry bags of plaster. What does she do that I can only last half a shift doing? :rolleyes:

I have just read the article and they don't get a 1m lump sum Joey. They get a years pay. Wow.

1 million over several years, big deal. :rolleyes:

How many people do you know that get that? And it includes those caught with their hands in the till.

What you need to be saying is "what do we need to pay folk to run the country"?

Do you honestly believe top draw college grads would step forward for £300 quid a week to run the country? We would be the laughing stock of the world if we followed your ethos joey.

I really do not like politics or politicians but they are necessary.

What i do find tiresome is the endless supply of armchair critics who have absolutely no idea what it is like to be a front bench M.P.

Ever faced the cameras joey?

Don't be ridiculous. Margaret Beckett can't hump bricks nor carry bags of plaster. What does she do that I can only last half a shift doing? :rolleyes:

Not slag off council housing estates. :rolleyes: We can all hump bricks and bags of plaster all day. Most of us can play the guitar to your standard (quite crap). We'll never manage to murder the lyrics you have 'successfully' achieved though.

David.

[Not slag off council housing estates. :rolleyes: We can all hump bricks and bags of plaster all day. Most of us can play the guitar to your standard (quite crap). We'll never manage to murder the lyrics you have 'successfully' achieved though.

David.

David.
Eh?

I could be an M.P , I alway's fancied being the foreign secretary , any way prescott was a front bencher , yep I would make a good M.P , no doubt about it !! I have all my policy's worked out !! 1st would be to make voting compulsory 2nd end whaling , ect ect .

Not slag off council housing estates. :rolleyes: We can all hump bricks and bags of plaster all day. Most of us can play the guitar to your standard (quite crap). We'll never manage to murder the lyrics you have 'successfully' achieved though.

David.

Hi megga.

Sponsored Links
Back