Pull up the drawbridge man the battlements !!

Sponsored Links
as it happens the drawbridge has long been dismantled and the battlements are owned by english heritage so out off bounds

do i like imagration yes
do i like people coming here looking for work yes
we need a healthy vibrant work force the people coming in will often do the jobs no one here could do for the same wages often well below minimum wage as they will put up with bad overcrowding

but we must not assume all immigrants will "take" from the system as most give far more in than they take out

Sponsored Links
as it happens the drawbridge has long been dismantled and the battlements are owned by english heritage so out off bounds

do i like imagration yes
do i like people coming here looking for work yes
we need a healthy vibrant work force the people coming in will often do the jobs no one here could do for the same wages often well below minimum wage as they will put up with bad overcrowding

but we must not assume all immigrants will "take" from the system as most give far more in than they take out

There we have it .... The ultimate peak of shame. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ok i have now looked at the pointless link
it shows people well down on there luck theses by far will be the smallest number off people traveling as there funds do not permit them to do so
the vast majority will be fit able and and giving services and taxes as others do within our normal employment criteria
the fact the daily mail seems to choose to demonise the people is a sad reflexion on there narrow mined bigoted attitude rather than being balanced
how many people actually live rough like that i would expect it to be a very small minority
but hey a doctor and his wife from there looking for work here wouldn't get the same bigoted and quite evil response and off course wouldn't sell papers

You need to take your head out of the sand and rattle it.

Unbelievable stuff. :rolleyes:

You've explained enough for me already.

On the river of 'soldness' is a boat you are floating us all on.

Another sad day. :cry:

single people coming to this country from the eu cannot claim any help untill they have been here a year so they must fund themselves
so only the able and capable will be in the system

You've explained enough for me already.

On the river of 'soldness' is a boat you are floating us all on.

Another sad day. :cry:
i would like a head to head meeting as i dont quite understand your point that doesnt mean you are wrong or i am wrong but i would quite like to " learn " as thats important to me to get the facts rather to get it right rather than supposition :D

It would all go pears fatboy.

Take it on the chin and move on.

so no real contribution to the point ??

i am trying to be fair honest and accurate
can you please make an actual contribution rather than a rather wooly non descript comment
i dont mind a wooly answer but it suggests you are avoiding a proper discussion ;)

Don't start p*ssing about with head to head meetings then :LOL: :LOL:

A couple of years ago, on my Birthday, I had more death threats from muslims than I had Birthday cards.:LOL: :LOL:

Probably you.:LOL:

Don't start p*ssing about with head to head meetings then :LOL: :LOL:

A couple of years ago, on my Birthday, I had more death threats from muslims than I had Birthday cards.:LOL: :LOL:

Probably you.:LOL:

ok i am a scot and proud off it
i am anglo scottish and proud off it
yea i am fat and live in surrey but i8 am proud off what i am i do not pick on the minorities
i am from non religious group in fact i am a non believer an abnostic
i have no problems with others belives as its live and let live

Sponsored Links
Back