Pull up the drawbridge man the battlements !!

Sponsored Links
The goverment have to make this place more unattractive to immigrants simples!. But firstly we have to pull out of europe asap because its their legistration that dictates we must provide all the milk and honey to them when france allow them through.

Sadly you are simply naive then.

Romania and Bulgaria would love to offload the undesireable members of their society. Who do you think are going to be getting their visas stamped the quickest. Useful members of romanian/Bulgarian society who can help to support the countries economy or the members who are a drain on the country?
As for coming to the country to support themselves for a year before they can claim?
Yes that may apply to singles and they may have to support themselves by taking low paid labouring jobs from our already hard pressed construction workforce or maybe even skimming cashpoints for a while and stealing handbags but the Families will get instant support.

Sponsored Links
as it happens the drawbridge has long been dismantled and the battlements are owned by english heritage so out off bounds

do i like imagration yes
do i like people coming here looking for work yes
we need a healthy vibrant work force the people coming in will often do the jobs no one here could do for the same wages often well below minimum wage as they will put up with bad overcrowding

but we must not assume all immigrants will "take" from the system as most give far more in than they take out

As far as I can tell you're opinion is of the minority.

Even for the sake of argument let's say you are correct, who cares, if the majority don't want mass immigration then it shouldn't be forced upon them.

As to Romanians specifically, well theirs is a country rife with petty crime and corruption, is it because they are poor, or is that the cause of their poverty, pretty important question to answer before letting in 10s thousands of them.

ok i have now looked at the pointless link
it shows people well down on there luck theses by far will be the smallest number off people traveling as there funds do not permit them to do so
the vast majority will be fit able and and giving services and taxes as others do within our normal employment criteria
the fact the daily mail seems to choose to demonise the people is a sad reflexion on there narrow mined bigoted attitude rather than being balanced
how many people actually live rough like that i would expect it to be a very small minority
but hey a doctor and his wife from there looking for work here wouldn't get the same bigoted and quite evil response and off course wouldn't sell papers

They will cost us far more than they could ever contribute to this country.
The taxes they pay will be a piffling amount while the cost to us in terms of providing services will be enormous.

Doctors and wives? There must be something in the Surrey air

Cameron has the chance to stop this madness but just like blair back in 03 will cave in too eu pressure.
The pc brigade will be all too ready and willing to produce the race card also.

Thats the crux of the problem. The eu.
The european bloc of countries had dire problems for centuries with cross border immigration (hence the wars) and now they have the chance to off load their droves of human misery on the uk.

It's a clever move and history's judgement will deem it harmful to the uk.

big-all says the foreigners are needed here to do the work the indigenous population shirk off. He' also a keen supporter of doling out millions off tax payers money too the work shirkers.

Anyone spot the solution?

Were currently in the middle (if not the beginning) off the worst recession in living memory.

How can it make sense to allow these people free access to this country?
And that question goes to big-all and other people who condone eu organised immigration into this country.

A government minister on £70k per year plus expenses and fiddling is hardly gonna care, so it pointless listening to their waffle.

as it happens the drawbridge has long been dismantled and the battlements are owned by english heritage so out off bounds

do i like imagration yes
do i like people coming here looking for work yes
we need a healthy vibrant work force the people coming in will often do the jobs no one here could do for the same wages often well below minimum wage as they will put up with bad overcrowding

but we must not assume all immigrants will "take" from the system as most give far more in than they take out

BigALLS, I have not worked since early January, i'm now sat about paying no tax, a Polak is doing the job i was doing, i was getting paid £10ph, he is doing it for £8ph, besides paying my taxes and NI, i have a morgage, 3 dogs and 3 cats to support.

The agency management have provided accomodation for this Polak and many of his comrades, they don't pay much in terms of rent but as there are many of them the manager is creaming it in, ALL CASH, i can't compete with this, if i did they would probably start working for a fiver an hour, like they will when the next EE's flood the country.

So not only are the Polaks not paying tax neither is the manager paying tax on the rental income of his house, as you can see it's not rocket science, there is not much tax being paid into the coffers so a bit further down the line where is the money coming from to pay for the OAP's and the other people relying on benefits??

Race to one side, Is this not just simple math's more bodie's less job's to go round=more unemployed and lower wages,or am I missing something?

Race to one side, Is this not just simple math's more bodie's less job's to go round=more unemployed and lower wages,or am I missing something?

You are missing something, as we are earning less wages, the managers are therefore making more.

i was married now divorced
it the politicians we should be shouting at they want a cheap source off labour to drive down wages and increase profits
i took my railway pension a year early in january because off the work situation its only £71.39p a week the only reason i have the pension is because the pension was separated just before privitisaton in early 1994 just before i was sacked
the last 19 years haven't been easy and with health issues decided to take the miserly pension a year early as its compulsory at 60 for non active members

i do feel for you being unemployed loosing your job to the transient workforce the same reason i have given up joinery because i simply cannot compete on a level playing field

i have not so far expressed much if any off my preferences on the situation i was just trying to bring balance to the debate
the blame should fairly and squarely be aimed at all the politicians off all persuasions rather than peopole [misspelling left as quite ironic] doing what is legal or the others trying to better them selves

i don't like leeches or scroungers where ever they come from home or away
but i don't kick the genuine when they are down on there luck

do you notice these stories often pop when the government want to detract from other more important stories
lets blame the government rather than pick on the innocent

if i haven't answered any relevant comment aimed at me i apologize

why does the spell checker sometimes remove spaces between words and add additional letters [double up]sometimes ??
my rantings are difficult enough without further clouding :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

single people coming to this country from the eu cannot claim any help untill they have been here a year so they must fund themselves
so only the able and capable will be in the system

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :rolleyes:

So how did the single roma with two kids get housing benefit ?

The husband in a different house get housing benefit ?

and the other six including two toothless old women all about during the day when they could be working but are obviously not, get benefit ?

The first two are factual the last bit an assumption.
A open letter was in the cellar with the husbands details and a different address !!!

Work for twelve months yeah right you must believe in Santa !

when was looking for work, job center plus, i found,did not update old jobs.
some jobs were 3 or 4 weeks old,from its expire for application date.
alot of jobs were part time like 20 hours. on minimum wage.

i went for a interview at the council, they were after 4 chippys,4 plumbers,4 sparkys, on renovation work, 200 plus was outside queuing to apply, may have been more.

every one knows there is very limited jobs,here now, so i cant see them coming for that. only that we are a complete free for all, housing benefit,nhs,
income support. you cant blame them, its something i would do, if i was very poor , i would come over .

Sponsored Links
Back