A spectacular mistake?

You're right, I haven't. But I've met humans and that's what they are whether you like it or not. No amount of demonising them, by you or anyone else, will change this immutable fact.

At the risk of mentioning mankinds sordid past, that's the time-honoured way to evoke ethnic cleansing - by trying to de-humanise a race, creed or culture.

Sponsored Links
You've got a shock just around the corner mate. You WILL change your tune.

You've got a shock just around the corner mate. You WILL change your tune.
Not at all. The "growing pains" I mentioned may well come to some violence or bloodshed. But then, as happens throughout history, it will arrive at some civilised status quo.

You clearly haven't met the Roma. My source was Nigel Farage on Question Time about 3 months ago.
He's not the fount of all knowledge and facts you know. Where's his source then?

No idea but no-one disputed the figures and they would have done if it wasn't true.

Wait until they are in your neighbourhood with their families of 8 kids.

Or you could always phone Blunkett eh?

Sponsored Links
Just like the Jews were regarded less worthy than a dog? Just like "Irish and blacks need not apply"? Just like "of course you should be paid less, you're a woman"?

They are human; we're all human. It's just peoples' ignorant and primitive attitudes which separates us.

I don't think you're listening BT. My point was that the country is full. It doesn't matter who they are, there's no room.

Just like the Jews were regarded less worthy than a dog? Just like "Irish and blacks need not apply"? Just like "of course you should be paid less, you're a woman"?

They are human; we're all human. It's just peoples' ignorant and primitive attitudes which separates us.

I don't think you're listening BT. My point was that the country is full. It doesn't matter who they are, there's no room.
No no no JBR :eek: I agree with you and that's what I am also saying; have said. (Do please look back).

I don't like Joe's assertion that they somehow have a biological predisposition or proclivity towards nefarious activities.

Let's bookmark this page for five years eh Joe? ;) And you try to resist saying "I told you so" at the first Roma snatching a granny's handbag...

Having read this thread I find myself not knowing whether to laugh or cry...........why do we continue to hide from the truth is because we can't face what hitler did and fear the British might do the same?

The Roma are scum by choice, they have bitten every hand that has tried to help them. They have taken that help along with the contents of the helpers pockets. They see weakness and vulnerability in anyone silly enough to try and help...........they won't change and neither will the suckers of this world so they assured rich pickings wherever they go.

http://dmreporter.wordpress.com/dont-read-the-daily-mail/

Another even more spectacular is about to happen.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...letting-joe90-onto-forum.html[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Hey mate. There's some sand out the back here. Bet you want to come over and put your head in it. :rolleyes:

At least the implication is I don't have my head in the sand...

Whereas you have your head buried in something far, far worse.

No. David Blunkett's.

Get some sand delivered mate - somewhere to stick your head. :rolleyes:

How come he has to pay for his head sand while I am invited round to yours to stick mine in it?

Not DISCRIMINATING again joe?

Can you provide a source AJ?

I am trying to get my head around this common perception/misconception/biological trait?

You'll have to forgive me for being sceptical but this whole subject is massive on rhetoric and woefully short on any facts or historical records. Even Joe, who is usually good on digging up links, leaves it to something someone said on telly which no one publicaly refuted somewhere so 'it must be true'.

Given that there's more information on any and all subjects about what the British, German, American, Chinese..... empires have done/are doing - I've Googled my ar$e off trying to make some sh1t stick to Romas on a par with (insert another group we love to hate).

This argument could blow up in my face and, as always, show me the evidence and proof and I will do a U-Turn.

But the bottom line for me is that even if it is a trait of 'their sort '- it is nurture, not nature, and we should not get so paranoid before we go drawing our swords in defence...

Tone. David Blunkett is a former Home Secretary. He thinks that there will be riots - I wonder what is giving him that idea? Friends in the Civil Service? If he is wrong he should be booted out of parliament - but is he? No-one left, right or centre is tackling him on the issue. Therefore they must all concur on the issue.

What we do need to do is to stop anyone coming here simply to benefit from our social security and health systems.

If you can't get a proper job, keep yourself, and be a net gain to the country, then you can't stay here. End of.

Getting out of the EU would be a good start down the road to achieving that.

Perhaps the UK should adopt the Australian take on immigration. You have to have certain skills to offer employers. You have to have a real job to come to.

Somehow, I can't see any government in this country doing this though.

There are no restrictions whatsoever on the movement of people in Europe. They can come and plunder the country - and they will.

Can you provide a source AJ?

I could google some for you BT but as you can do that for yourself I won't go to the
trouble.

I would ask you to find out how far the Hungarian government went in trying to integrate them into society and how it turned out. You could then look at Germany, France, Spain and Italy and see how they fared having decided to comply with the 2005 eu roma integration bs.

You could also ask any Police officer in London that has had to arrest them time and again for dishonesty. You could also ask them who is paying for the houses the roma are living in and if they are also claiming benefits while stealing from anyone that drops their guard. You might want to ask them about the state of the houses they are living in and if the neighbours are happy having them around.

You could also ask any of the ee's here now about the problems caused by the roma and marvel at the lengths much of europe has gone to to help these people only to have it thrown back in their faces.

If you want the truth about the roma it's there to hit you full in the face.............you could of course settle for the guardian's of truth version and the slightly less fluffy bbc's take on it if that's what you want to believe.

Sponsored Links
Back