Pull up the drawbridge man the battlements !!

Sponsored Links
as it happens the drawbridge has long been dismantled and the battlements are owned by english heritage so out off bounds

do i like imagration yes
do i like people coming here looking for work yes
we need a healthy vibrant work force the people coming in will often do the jobs no one here could do for the same wages often well below minimum wage as they will put up with bad overcrowding

but we must not assume all immigrants will "take" from the system as most give far more in than they take out

BigALLS, I have not worked since early January, i'm now sat about paying no tax, a Polak is doing the job i was doing, i was getting paid £10ph, he is doing it for £8ph, besides paying my taxes and NI, i have a morgage, 3 dogs and 3 cats to support.

The agency management have provided accomodation for this Polak and many of his comrades, they don't pay much in terms of rent but as there are many of them the manager is creaming it in, ALL CASH, i can't compete with this, if i did they would probably start working for a fiver an hour, like they will when the next EE's flood the country.

So not only are the Polaks not paying tax neither is the manager paying tax on the rental income of his house, as you can see it's not rocket science, there is not much tax being paid into the coffers so a bit further down the line where is the money coming from to pay for the OAP's and the other people relying on benefits??

Sorry to hear things are a bit tight at the mo, Pred. When all the politicians and brain-washed lefties spout their nonsense about immigration for our economy, your situation is the result. The politicians only seem bent on making ordinary people's lives more difficult.

What some have forgotten, is that the Polak who has undercut Pred's pay rate may well be undercut when the Romanians start arriving. When this happens, the Pole will have been working long enough to claim unemployment benefits for himself. He ain't just going to get the next coach to Warsaw.

Only 8.5% of Romania's population and 10% of Bulgaria's are actually gypsies. So not all that travel here will resemble the hopeless vagrants in the article at the beginning of this thread. The rest will just blend in with the other large numbers of Eastern and Central European immigrants that are already here.

Lets hope all of those coming here for work actually pay some N.I. We will need it for all the Brits being undercut on wages, their offspring who will really struggle for work and other E.E.s who will soon be entitled to start claiming.

EEs all have big families. Minimum wage won't do them any good so they'll be on benefits for decades. Well done UK.

:rolleyes:

. Minimum wage won't do them any good so they'll be on benefits for decades.

Way things are going, the welfare state will soon be broken. Don't see how it is sustainable in it's current form. Not forgetting the ageing population as well. Health service and schools are really going to struggle.

Sponsored Links
Yes but big business gets cheap labour - that is the ONLY thing that matters.

Its simply supply and demand.

The more people that want jobs the less that has to be paid in wages.

Brown and Blair started this, they betrayed the working man end of.
New Labour are more conservative than the conservatives !

More labour mps fiddled their expenses than the conservatives !

how many policys have the tories completed, on there promise before getting voted in, not many. so your vote , was for these things they promised to do
but the truth is, the big players ,are the big money men, who help fund these
tories,labour partys, there the ones who have the say and asked for things like the gates to be kept open,, to fill in jobs, that the others refuse to do, most becuase its not enough to live on. so happy days ,let the migrants in. there do it cheap as chips.

but it will back fire.

As I understand it, the Romanians and Bulgarians will be coming here at the beginning of next year.

It's no good talking about how we are going to stop them; they are coming. We all know how long it takes to change laws, even when there is general agreement to do so. Things have to be discussed ad nauseam in the Commons and then it has to go through the Lords.

We have ten months to prevent this catastrophe. My bet is that it is already too late. Sorry for my pessimism.

As I understand it, the Romanians and Bulgarians will be coming here at the beginning of next year.

It's no good talking about how we are going to stop them; they are coming. We all know how long it takes to change laws, even when there is general agreement to do so. Things have to be discussed ad nauseam in the Commons and then it has to go through the Lords.

We have ten months to prevent this catastrophe. My bet is that it is already too late. Sorry for my pessimism.

Less room for museliams.

Sadly you are simply naive then.

Romania and Bulgaria would love to offload the undesireable members of their society. Who do you think are going to be getting their visas stamped the quickest. Useful members of romanian/Bulgarian society who can help to support the countries economy or the members who are a drain on the country?
As for coming to the country to support themselves for a year before they can claim?
Yes that may apply to singles and they may have to support themselves by taking low paid labouring jobs from our already hard pressed construction workforce or maybe even skimming cashpoints for a while and stealing handbags but the Families will get instant support.
So you accept muggings and cashpoint fraud then ?. 2014 welcome to "great" britain :rolleyes:

Less room for museliams.

I believe they are still coming too, often as a result of arranged marriages, as part of their stated world-takeover bid!

Its simply supply and demand.

The more people that want jobs the less that has to be paid in wages.

Brown and Blair started this, they betrayed the working man end of.
New Labour are more conservative than the conservatives !

More labour mps fiddled their expenses than the conservatives !

yep fully agree blair was more tory than the tories
a cheap labour force is crutial to profits and undermines the value to working people and makes minimum wages a bit off a farce :eek:

Its not the Romanians and Bulgarians from those countries you need to worry about, its the Romani or gypsies. But with their network of fake passports and passport swaps, plus gangmasters in the UK anyone who wants to get into the UK will already be able to get in anyway. The gypsy kings who organise the movement of people for pickpocketing and prostitution have a better idea of the UK system for getting in then MP's or civil servants.

Whenever I fly to the UK from Bratislava the plane is about 70% gypsy and in our country we have had Bulgarian gypsies living here for over ten years.

The clue is in the name though, whose right is it to say the gypsies are a Bulgarian or Romanian problem rather then a European one? Across all the countries here including Hungary they live outside of the national spectrum, no govt has been able to integrate them into functioning citizens, even the commies tried and failed by putting them in apartment buildings with indigenous people and police families hoping a work ethic and wider community spirit would rub off on them, all that happened is the indigenous got p****d off and moved house.

Countries like the UK and France were telling off the likes of us before joining the EU about our treatment of them. As they dont get work and their kids are placed in special schools, but they dont want usual work, nor do they want their kids educated with us gadjos(non Romani or whites) as we are impure and then the kids wont want to be married off young or pickpocket or go on the game. Then France and Italy did worse kicking them out. Maybe the more advanced countries should set a better example?

Sponsored Links
Back