A trade deal

Sponsored Links
Brexit benefit: Soy sauce will be cheaper after brexit (claims DTI)

hurrah, just what the doctor ordered: more salt in out diet.

Not only Brexit, but the government who is 'getting it done' is sure as hell going to screw everything else up...

"London Heathrow, for decades the busiest airport in Europe, has lost the title to Paris Charles de Gaulle"

“Paris has overtaken Heathrow as Europe’s largest airport for the first time ever, and Frankfurt and Amsterdam are quickly gaining ground.

“Britain is falling behind because we’ve been too slow to embrace passenger testing. European leaders acted quicker and now their economies are reaping the benefits.”

Feck all to do with testing.

Entry to France
Travellers arriving in France from the UK, European Area, Australia, Canada, Georgia, Japan, New Zealand, Rwanda, South Korea, Thailand, Tunisia and Uruguay are no longer required to self-isolate, or to demonstrate their travel is essential.

Self-isolating when you arrive in the UK
You need to self-isolate in the place you’re staying for the first 14 days after you arrive, unless you’ve only visited an exempt country, territory or region. This is because of coronavirus (COVID-19).

So, I’m coming from most places in the world and I want a break in Europe. Now, where shall I land?

Only temporary I’m afraid, lally. Never mind.

Sponsored Links
""""ideology
/ˌʌɪdɪˈɒlədʒi/
Learn to pronounce

noun
  1. 1.
    a system of ideas and ideals, especially one which forms the basis of economic or political theory and policy.
    "the ideology of democracy""""
No mention of religion or god.You are definetly Razzler...You have a unique word sphaghetti style that thinks using many many words makes you appear intelligent.
Typical Brexiteer, accepting the first explanation that you come across, and is incapable of individual thought.

"An ideology...applied primarily to economic, political, or religious theories and policies,"

"noun, plural i·de·ol·o·gies.
the body of doctrine, myth, belief, etc., that guides an individual, social movement, institution, class, or large group."

"Ideology, a form of social or political philosophy in which practical elements are as prominent as theoretical ones. It is a system of ideas that aspires both to explain the world and to change it."

Typical Brexiteer, accepting the first explanation that you come across, and is incapable of individual thought.

"An ideology...applied primarily to economic, political, or religious theories and policies,"

"noun, plural i·de·ol·o·gies.
the body of doctrine, myth, belief, etc., that guides an individual, social movement, institution, class, or large group."

"Ideology, a form of social or political philosophy in which practical elements are as prominent as theoretical ones. It is a system of ideas that aspires both to explain the world and to change it."
Another nutjob who thinks brexit is a religion..

Screenshot_20201101-100543.png

Sadly the govt lied.

Soy sauce won't be cheaper from Japan.

In any case the most common UK soy sauce brand is Kikkoman, traditionally made in err Netherlands......so brexit means soy sauce will become dearer.

I'm sure brexers will buy tons of Japanese soy sauce......it'll help disguise the taste of chlorine
Won't do much to help out with the 'moobs' created from hormones in the 'beef' ;)

Another nutjob who thinks brexit is a religion..
You can describe it as 'being a nut job' if you like. But it doesn't really suffice as an argument.
But I prefer a more intellectual discussion.
Politics, religion are synonymous with ideology, in that they are all a collection of beliefs and values.
One could argue that politics is one type of ideology to do with geopolitics, and religion is another type of ideology to do with spiritual or ritualistic principles.
But they are both ideologies, and as such the terminology could be interchanged, because the boundaries are not distinct or impervious.

Sponsored Links
Back