A true leader to vote for!

That is very true. We'll find out in 3 weeks.

Sponsored Links
EJ5ZapmWwAABrcv.png

:ROFLMAO::eek:

She's amazing. Another of my local MPs. I feel so blessed to have such nice people representing the people of Essex.

Clare Collier from Liberty summed it up well: “Priti Patel is a politician with a consistent record of voting against basic human rights protections. For her to be put in charge of the Home Office is extremely concerning."

Sponsored Links
For those who said they were probably not going to vote (in other threads, but I cannot remember which) - just vote for change... so red, yellow, green ... obviously not purple or blue!

72777682_1381336925376100_2556453062445105152_o.jpg

Next thing she'll be saying is that 'there is no poverty'!

Lots of poverty in south america.
If you think poverty is in the UK try pointing it out. I see plenty of fat slobs but see no one starving to death.

Lots of poverty in south america.
If you think poverty is in the UK try pointing it out. I see plenty of fat slobs but see no one starving to death.

I think you will find poverty doesnt mean starving to death. :whistle:

lots of poverty in UK.

UN are investigating because its so bad.

I think you will find poverty doesnt mean starving to death. :whistle:

lots of poverty in UK.

UN are investigating because its so bad.

Point it out then. Give an example if you think it exists.

try looking beyond the Telegraph or the Mail, you could see further than your smugness. :ROFLMAO:
Try looking in Jaywick Notchy..down your way..Some proper scroungers in that shthole!
You are correct...they do not look like they are starving on their handouts!Fags, tats and trackie suits abound though!Gal would shat himself there,he thinks yorkshire is bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Back