Great Political Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my fun thread, wannabeGIMP.
I am pleased that you are enjoying it. Do you regularly maliciously and wantonly accuse others and resort to homophobic insults.
It seems to 'float your boat'.
Your sidekicks may not be pleased to learn that you are enjoying yourself. They will have no reason to jump to your assistance with other vindictive remarks.

Sponsored Links
Your sidekicks may not be pleased to learn that you are enjoying yourself. They will have no reason to jump to your assistance with other vindictive remarks.
a/ Woody doesn't have sidekicks, he needs no assistance when it comes to running rings around you.
b/ Would you like me to play you the world's smallest violin? You seem to be whining a lot.

Wow, I've never been called someone's sidekick before; does that mean I'm going up in the world, and that I've got a friend at last.

I think I can say, and with a completely clear conscience mind you, that I've never made vindictive remarks to anyone, and only ever attempted point out certain truths. Any resulting feelings of vindictiveness have only been taken by the person at their own discretion.

Sponsored Links
Don't worry Doggit, wannabeSORRY has copied and excellent article on humble apologies.
Evidently, you fall into the weak or inept category:
So often in business I deal with people who believe that admitting they were wrong shows weakness or ineptness.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/amyand...e-you-weak-it-makes-you-awesome/#6c47713a376b
Judging by your inability to understand a concept such as Relative Humidity and your willingness to make unwarranted accusations, I would say you fall into both categories, weak and inept.
You resort to homophobic insults and other unwarranted further accusations trying to disguise your mistakes.

WannabePOLLY, stop repeating the same old stuff.

Just say sorry to Doggit and then we wont have to call you a ghey plagiarising hypocrite and we can move on. Two out of three ain't bad.

...... Let it go now.

..... and we can move on. .
I can fully understand your reasons to want to drop it, and move on. Your outrageous, spiteful, unwarranted accusation is embarrassing you.
Not only that. your display of ineptitude is equally embarrassing. It demonstrates your lack of substance and integrity.

You could make it all go away, admit your mistake and retract your unsupportable, controvertible accusation, and I will explain Relative Humidity in plain simple language for you. Then you will know what happened to the 20%. :rolleyes:

Alternatively you can continue with your homophobic insults proving beyond doubt your low ability and willingness to resort to insults in trying to disguise your mistakes. Is this how you conduct yourself in real life?

Your problem is woody, you made a mistake and you are incapable of recognising, admitting to it for fear of loss of ego. Your insults are meant to divert attention away from your mistake. Until you recognise, admit and correct your mistake there is no way forward for you but to continue with your insults.

Last edited:
Don't cry for me wannabePERON
I see why you are such a devoted follower of Trump and Farage. You all have the same mentality. Make flippant accusations without being able to provide a shred of evidence:
US President Donald Trump has said he believes Barack Obama is behind the protests against Republican lawmakers, and national security leaks.

He told Fox News: "I think President Obama's behind it because his people are certainly behind it"....

Mr Trump offered no evidence for his claims; .....
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39113446

All three of you are totally lacking in substance and integrity!

All three of you are totally lacking in substance and integrity!

Nice to know you put me up there!

Anyway wannabeRINDER, we've gone over the lack substance and integrity bit, so its a given. You can stop cutting and pasting now. Oh, hang on ... :rolleyes:

......, we've gone over the lack substance and integrity bit, so its a given. ......
I am glad you at least have the honesty to recognise that bit.
I see you are still resorting to specious accusations to disguise your mistake.

It appears that despite your claim of entertainment and amusement, your attack dogs are detecting your discomfort and feel obliged to rally to your support. :rolleyes:

You are a rare beast, one who finds entertainment and amusement in having your spurious and unwarranted accusations highlighted.

I am beginning to feel pity for you, such has my opinion of you sunk to such levels. I may explain in simple terms for you (in every sense of the word) the concept of RH (that is Relative Humidity, not your halfwit relatives!). Then you will be able to impress your loyal attack dogs (or are they your relatives?) of your new found knowledge. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back