Great Political Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will offer you a new way out of your hole; retract your accusation, then I will re-post my paper,

OMG, I am humbled. With such great power, comes great responsibility and a decision should not be taken without due consideration.

Nah, I chose more butt hurt for you. I can read your 'paper' elsewhere on the net. Probably from the same place you copied it from.

Sponsored Links
I can read your 'paper' elsewhere on the net. Probably from the same place you copied it from.
Then you have your evidence, so produce it! Prove your accusation was not fallacious. If you can.

I see you are reverting to your homophobic insults again.

Last edited:
Well, it seems I have an incorrect quote. I apologise for that. I don't know how it happened.

That apart, the claim that Sweden has the most rapes, and is the rape capital of the world, is not supported by the evidence, as the article shows.

The claim is equivalent to reading an article that says:

"woodbine reports he has more limbs than woody

The claim is based on different counting methods. Woodbine's report is based on his counting twenty fingers and toes, but woody claims to have four arms and legs. Attempting to compare numbers of limbs when they are counted in different ways is unreliable and misleading."

And then some idiot(s) start posting
"Woodbine has the world's greatest number of limbs"
and quoting only the first line of the article.

Thank you Mitch for your kind words :), not deserved but thankyou nevertheless.

doesn't tolerate constant drivel.

It really is constant drivel from Himmy, this place really is better when he's on one of his banned/sulking periods.

Sponsored Links
And yet he'll play the victim and tell everyone else it was their fault it was deleted. Himmy hasn't changed one bit!
Nobody is interested. You've posted 151 posts of utter dross since you've been back Himmy, am sure can live without another.
It really is constant drivel from Himmy, this place really is better when he's on one of his banned/sulking periods.
Your obsession is showing again. All of them interesting, enlightening, positive, constructive comments, not! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That apart, the claim that Sweden has the most rapes, and is the rape capital of the world, is not supported by the evidence, as the article shows.
Precisely, like my example of Australia and Canada being the kidnapping capitals of the world.
I do not think that devoted Farage supporters will be convinced. It does not matter how much explanation and evidence is presented to them.

Says the man who's been on here for years, banned several times yet just can't take a hint.
Irony.
The rest of your posse will be along in a minute to give you backup. :rolleyes:
When are you going to start addressing the topic instead of this boring same old playing the man, not the ball?

The rest of your posse will be along in a minute to give you backup. :rolleyes:
When are you going to start addressing the topic instead of this boring same old playing the man, not the ball?
Says the man who keeps going on about his stealing information and passing it off as his own.
Irony x 2

I can read your 'paper' elsewhere on the net. Probably from the same place you copied it from.
Then you have your evidence, so produce it! Prove your accusation was not fallacious. If you can.

I will be waiting for you to provide this evidence of plagiarism that you claim is so readily available on the internet.

The problem with this recent claim of yours, is that as you do not understand the subject, you do not know what to put into the search engine to look for information.
If you do not know what to look for, you will never find it.
If you cannot find it now, you never were able to find it.
If you were never able to find it, you were not in any position to make a credible accusation.

Which demonstrates that your accusation was flippant, spiteful, unwarranted, and controvertible.

As I said earlier, you might be experienced and accomplished as a keyboard warrior, but as a man, you lack substance and integrity.

If you have no wish to prove your accusation was appropriate, (which you cannot, because it was not), at least take the opportunity to prove me wrong. Then you will be the hero of the herd of your attack dogs, such as blightymam, mitch, transam, doggit, etc., who appear to have become your mouthpiece as well.

Perhaps they are your relatives that you referred to, halfwit relatives:
When I mentioned RH in your other thread, I was referring to relative halfwit
Perhaps halfwit is genetic in your family.

Last edited:
Hey wannabefacsimile, we both know it was copied, that's good enough for me. Let it go now.

I don't want to be your hero
I don't want to kiss away your pain
I won't stand by you forever
Can you take your breath away.

© Enriquo woodyias

I just composed that for you. :love:

Hey wannabefacsimile, we both know it was copied, that's good enough for me. Let it go now.
I will let it go when you admit that your accusation was unfounded, or you can prove that your accusation was appropriate. Until you can admit your mistake, you can look forward to me reminding you, at every opportunity, of your spiteful, unwarranted behaviour.

BTW, bu99er, I was determined not to post in the other forums to offer my assistance, due to your fallacious accusations, but I could not help myself, in helping out another.

Please do not carry our spat onto the other threads. I have not done so!

I don't want to be your hero
I don't want to kiss away your pain
I won't stand by you forever
Can you take your breath away.

© Enriquo woodyias

I just composed that for you. :love:
Man, that's beautiful! I didn't know you had it in you :) Thankyou for this gift of prose that you have decided to give us.
Oh, I shall shower you with the adulation and praise just to annoy Himmy because that's clearly what he's really after for his dull essay.

Then you will be the hero of the herd of your attack dogs, such as blightymam, mitch, transam, doggit, etc., who appear to have become your mouthpiece as well.
Ha ha, Himmy, nothing changes - you and the tripe you write (stolen or otherwise), nor the fact that there's a lot of folk who simply don't like what you write. You accuse others to be half-wits, buffoons etc, then cry when folk call you a name and yet refuse to look at yourself.

Good old Albert must have written his definition of insanity thinking about people just like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back