Great Political Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did pointing out facts and fake post news become "extreme trolling"?

Extreme denial more like.

When does your new thesis on "The Increase of crime against women in Malmö, 2011-16, a qualitative study" get published? I'm looking forward to assessing it for facts and plagiarism. Shouldn't take me too long.

Sponsored Links
When did pointing out facts and post news become "extreme trolling"?
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: You are self-delusional.

I'm looking forward to assessing it for facts and plagiarism. Shouldn't take me too long.
That will be because you will jump to your foregone conclusion without understanding any of it. It will be completely beyond your comprehension.

Making frivolous accusations and not providing any shred of supporting evidence is becoming your modus operandi.

Tread carefully, for you are walking on the remnants of your credibility.

Ooooooh, resorted to compound adjectives now. **** is getting real.

For my evidence, I present ......

.... this whole thread, and every other thread you've started. I would also include the plagiarised condensation thread, but you deleted it. :(

I would also include the plagiarised condensation thread,
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: My paper was not about condensation, it was about Relative Humidity. You might not appreciate the difference.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tell you what, a chance to regain a bit of your credibility, tell us, in your own words, what you think happens to the other 20% extra moisture that is let in:
How does the house stay warmer when this colder air is let in?
What happens to the 20% extra moisture that the OP lets in?
It is utterly obvious from your question that you do not have a clue!
Then you go and confirm it:
Why don't you just synthesize all of that into something that is actually readable and understandable by people who are likely to be here on a diy forum, rather than plagarising someone elses stuff?
i.e. what are you on about?
I am still waiting for a shred of evidence for your accusation. it was nearly two months ago, I think you have had enough time by now. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
great political leaders ??? Hmmm political survivors who died of natural causes while still in power :idea:

Uncle joe Stalin :idea: chairman mao :idea: Ho chi min :idea: Ata turk :idea: Castro :idea:

Ooooooh, resorted to compound adjectives now. **** is getting real.

For my evidence, I present ......

.... this whole thread, and every other thread you've started. I would also include the plagiarised condensation thread, but you deleted it. :(

is that want to be him again (ignored member :))posting up propaganda /fake news again ???? :)

is that want to be him again (ignored member :))posting up propaganda /fake news again ???? :)

Yeh. He's fookin hilarious. ^woody^ tore Himmi a new butthole on a thread the other night. I suggested he got it deleted and whoosh it was gone. He's digging a hole again now while ^woody^ ties him in knots. I see another delete coming up.

He's digging a hole again now while ^woody^ ties him in knots. I see another delete coming up.
And yet he'll play the victim and tell everyone else it was their fault it was deleted. Himmy hasn't changed one bit!

On dear! Woody has rounded up his posse to play the man not the ball. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
A sure sign he is on the back foot (if it was not in his mouth) when the posse come together. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
....I suggested he got it deleted and whoosh it was gone. .
Hilarious. I have been here for nearly a month. Woody has been here for about 10 years, and I am the one that can get things deleted?
Are you completely deranged?
You openly admit that you suggested it was deleted (to save woody so much embarrassment):
....I suggested he got it deleted and whoosh it was gone. .
Although I have to admit that once I had deleted my paper, the rest was just trading insults, so it served no purpose, but I was content to let it stay.
I can see why woody would want it deleted, it was extremely embarrassing for him.

She's posting real news, but saying that this real news is fake news because the real news site she linked to has real news that she does not agree with, so the real news that the real news site referred to is actually fake news.

And then, she actually referred to another real news site to contradict the first real news site she linked to, as a way to support the fake news story hypothesis. And when I pointed out that the fake news was actually real news, she threw in adjectives and hyphens like there was no tomorrow to confuse us.

And I had another digestive.

A load of garbage..
Aah bless. Woody has lost it and is rambling to himself. :ROFLMAO:
Obviously he will not respond to my request for him to explain what happened to the 20%, or more like he cannot explain.
Instead he resorts to mumbo jumbo!
When faced with concepts of which he has no comprehension he makes unwarranted, unsupported accusations. :rolleyes:
No doubt mitch will be along in a minute to save your sorry arris again.
I suggested he got it deleted and whoosh it was gone.

Last edited:
When does your new thesis on "The Increase of crime against women in Malmö, 2011-16, a qualitative study" get published? I'm looking forward to assessing it for facts and plagiarism. Shouldn't take me too long.
BTW, I will not be doing that thesis because the increase in crime that you refer to in Malmo, 2011 - 2016 was actually a decrease:

upload_2017-2-25_23-40-7.png

2011 - 71 per 100,000 reported cases, 2016 - 67 reported cases.
Your fake news site is misleading you into making stupid comments.
It is a good job that you do not work in academic circles, such as setting exam questions. Your questions would be hilarious, ridiculous, but hilarious!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back