Abu Qatada, seems to be going home.

For once I agree with Joe. Qatada and his family have been a great burden on the taxpayer. Now let's send his family to him (after all , he must be missing them. It's the human thing to do.)

Sponsored Links
I'm not disagreeing with joe, I'm venting my anger and frustration with the system...

Jordan is an Arab state correct?

They are not going to use evidence against him obtained by torture!

They are not going to torture Hamsa!

Arabs (in my opinion) don't always tell the truth!!

Hamsa is now in Jordan!

Maybe there is a god after all.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Qatada left with an entourage of his legal team and Human Rights advisors, so torture would be out of the question as this case is going to be on the world stage,
IMO this will be a "puppet" court verdict and he will be given a Royal Pardon.
Which will enable him to legally return to this Country because his familly is here.

Sponsored Links
Qatada left with an entourage of his legal team and Human Rights advisors, so torture would be out of the question as this case is going to be on the world stage,
IMO this will be a "puppet" court verdict and he will be given a Royal Pardon.
Which will enable him to legally return to this Country because his familly is here.
If there is any divine justice on this planet, his legal team and human rights advisors will be tortured.

Bosswhite is right.

But as much as anyone or everyone hates Qatada, if he is able to use 'the system' to his advantage then no matter how much finger-wagging we all do it demonstrates a flaw in - the system!

If a law doesn't work it means the law is wrong and a complete Ass, needs amending or he's in the right!

Not so different to every other law then... :rolleyes:

If he does get off then maybe some white Christian honkey could hijack Qatada's plane home and fly it into Mecca screaming "Jesus Loves You All"

Quid pro quo.

OK, so Jordan may be an Arab state, but they have been after him for years. They know he's a terrorist and they want him badly. Why let him go?

I think things like this reach such a fever pitch so quickly, with maybe just a little help from the media, that the bigger picture is completely missed.

An immutable fact which we like to forget is that him and his like would not be actively attacking or seeking to attack The West, and we would not be having this problem or conversation, if it were not for our interference and invasion of them and their country in the first damn place!

So, having created this ‘monster’ we now denounce him.

I, (for the only one here no doubt), see a great hypocrisy and elephant in the room even if no one else does. We should be more upset & angry and feel like taking a politician out with a pointy object than anything else IMO.

He'll be back, mark my words.

The world knows that this country is an easy touch and always will be.

An immutable fact which we like to forget is that him and his like would not be actively attacking or seeking to attack The West, and we would not be having this problem or conversation, if it were not for our interference and invasion of them and their country in the first damn place!

Fair point Big Tone, but I'd just point out that "we" have not invaded Jordan, nor interfered with Jordan. Qatada is a Jordanian first and a Muslim second. I'm just glad he's back in his homeland and sincerely hope he's treated to a fair trial under Sharia Law. (I'll get my stones ready shall I ?)

He'll be back, mark my words.

The world knows that this country is an easy touch and always will be.
My last post was removed (no surprises really). However, he won't be back on these shores, regardless of how you view bad pennies turning up.

He has a right to a family life. He'll be back.

Sponsored Links
Back