Accenta alarm help please.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi to all.
I have an Accenta 6 alarm.Recently there was a power cut and i was unable to use the keypad to silence it as the keypad had no light and buttons were dead.I have fitted a new battery in the control box,but the same thing is happening.When i turn the power off the keypad is not active.
Would appreciate some advice please.
Many regards.

Sponsored Links
Have you totally powered down the system ....mains and battery for 30s. ? Do this and power back up mains first ...enter your OR 0123 if your code does not work

Hi Sparky
Can't put any code in as keypad is dead when power is off.

if the battery isn't working, then is the battery good, is the fuse for the battery also good?

Sponsored Links
post picture of alarm panel ( not keypad ) pcb ...is the large resistor top right section of the pcb burnt ? If not then check battery fuse , one of three bottom right

For the time being,can you tell me the easiest way to disable the alarm so i dont upset the neighbours with the noise.

Remove the power, remove the battery.
The bell/ siren may or may not sound but if it does it will either time out or run until the battery goes flat.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back