Achievements since 2010

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
You do have to wonder to what extent all of this actually matters. Let's say the Tories achieve a significant majority come the next GE, or Labour, or indeed Reform. Fast forward let's say 6-8 years with them still in government. How much better (in all the key areas) do we think the UK would actually be, regardless of who's in power?

They all promise the earth, to an extent in that sense politics becomes boring. Waffle waffle waffle, pointing with the thumb, sincere face, sincere tone, stating the bleedin' obvious 99% of the time.

Part of me wishes a party like Reform would win a majority, so we can then say 'ok then, over to you, let's see what you've got ...' Behind the scenes it would likely be a case of 'feck, we're actually expected to do this!!!'

They all promise the earth

According to the usual Tory hornsmokers on here, one of KS' problems is precisely the opposite of what you say.

From what I can see, the Tories:

- don't outright admit to having been useless
- say things will be better, if they're given more time
- say things will be worse, under anyone else

And Labour:

- say little, as the Tories are self-destructing perfectly well themselves, without any help from the red side
- what they do say, is tempered with "we can't fix it straight away"

In the absence of anything other than FPTP, one or the other will win the next GE.

Tribal lackwits aside, your choices are:

- go with the proven liars and incompetents, or
- go with the other lot
- campaign for a different voting system

As far as I can see, to do anything else - including doing nothing - is utterly futile, and utter cowardice.

According to the usual Tory hornsmokers on here, one of KS' problems is precisely the opposite of what you say.

From what I can see, the Tories:

- don't outright admit to having been useless
- say things will be better, if they're given more time
- say things will be worse, under anyone else

And Labour:

- say little, as the Tories are self-destructing perfectly well themselves, without any help from the red side
- what they do say, is tempered with "we can't fix it straight away"

In the absence of anything other than FPTP, one or the other will win the next GE.

Tribal lackwits aside, your choices are:

- go with the proven liars and incompetents, or
- go with the other lot
- campaign for a different voting system

As far as I can see, to do anything else - including doing nothing - is utterly futile, and utter cowardice.

Id say go with the other lot and campaign for a different voting system and end FPTP which leads to minority Governments.

...is your giving "Likes" and "Thanks" to valueless, trolling posts (y)

...which makes up the majority of your "contribution" to this site.

Hardly any wonder I don't post much when a certain group of people deliberately misread what people post, make stupid assumptions and demand people give explanations for things they didn't write in the first place

Hardly any wonder I don't post much when a certain group of people deliberately misread what people post, make stupid assumptions and demand people give explanations for things they didn't write in the first place

Which doesn't address the Likes and Thanks to trolling but, hey ho (y)

Which doesn't address the Likes and Thanks to trolling but, hey ho (y)
What are you talking about?

If I see something I agree with, or see someone getting their own back on what appears to be trolling then I click "thanks"...

That a problem?

Sponsored Links
Back