care home violence

I've said it before.
I don't know why anyone bothers with him.
Put him on ignore and he will be muted.
PS. Transam -
Do you know he has a wife? Has it ever been stated?
It's hard to imagine.

wife/ partner def for sure mind u she may have got fed up with him & kicked his rse end out the door
He has also made ref to his daughter ;)
They both have my sympathy tbh . given his views & defence/excuses for some of the most disgraceful treatment of woman in certain countries.
probably why he does not care for blightymam because "she " "dares" to answer him back & gets the better of him ;)
I think it is hilarious that those who profess most to be ignoring me, are those individuals who are most fascinated by intimate details about my life!

Gasbanni, you look positively brilliant and sincere in comparison. :eek:

Sponsored Links
Jeez I will try again & tell him again

there are no turtle parts or parts from turtles in turtle wax products. It really is that simple.

The term "Turtle Wax" is a brand name !!!!!!!!!!!! its true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And no the product is not suitable for use in a washing machine !!! Any laundrette owner would or may take a dim view of

using turtle wax in there machines

Jeez I will try again & tell him again

there are no turtle parts or parts from turtles in turtle wax products. It really is that simple.

And no the product is not suitable for use in a washing machine !!! Any laundrette owner would or may take a dim view of

using turtle wax in there machines
Still demonstrating your fascination with my life? :LOL::LOL:

Arse end's ramblings are on endless repeat cycle.
I could not work out what on earth it was on about, so I looked it up:
important issues raised by the EU negotiating team were correct labelling on Turtle Wax products to emphasize to the end user that no actual products from turtles are used in the product.
marketing or use of the term "Hot Dog" as there is no Dog products in the said item which may prove confusing to some of our foreign visitors as they may be under the impression that the item actually contains meat from a Dog ?
There was also a massive argument on the spelling of the word "colour" the Germans objected to the word "kraut" being used i.e sourkraut product.
The Italians objected to the germans using the term frankfurter as they can date this sausage back to 1567 , which was long before the germans produced or marketed said item.
the belgiums objected to every thing French bloke got boozed up (allegedly) & fell asleep

I can see Transam drifting in and out of dreamland again.

Was not just about turtle wax & hot dogs , which incidentally has caused a great deal of confusion amongst the Chinese
The greeks objected to the proposed size of the word Feta on there cheese
The Belgys argued about the alchohol content of there beer
The French objected to the wording on imported videos
The Italian representative Vito Bumbalini objected to the quality of the imported American Hershey bar

Has anybody seen evidence to support transam's confused ramblings?
No?
Not even transam?
I see I am not the only one confused. There is at least three of us, including arse end. :LOL::LOL:

Sponsored Links
Edit to my previous post which may not be accurate. :oops::oops:

Him again. I have just spoken to a bloke who has used turtle wax products in his machine on a reg basis with no ill effects (so he said)

but my advise must be check with the laundrette owner prior to the other half using it in there machines.

I do not want to read these pages to find out how we got from care home violence to Turtle Wax.....

...?
Is it also a realisation that arse end is a gobshite factory?

Am not answering your question because you know damn well that you're only asking it to use as ammo to ridicule Trans.
Are we agreed that arse end was inventing stuff again?
He is a compulsive, persistent, habitual and accomplished liar, and you defend his behaviour but refuse to recognise his lies. :rolleyes:

I do not want to read these pages to find out how we got from care home violence to Turtle Wax.....

good question that :)

Incidentally him again . "deep heat" it comes in aerosol or in a rub in cream version. (tube)

good for muscular type aches & pains & in particular some types of back ache or strain that has been caused by repeated lifting of heavy objects. Laundry baskets ,cases,baggage etc ect

Last edited:
Is it not just for waxing turtles, then?

Everything is so confusing nowadays.

"No deal is better than a bad deal" means that a bad deal is best.

Sponsored Links
Back