care home violence

Sponsored Links
I would imagine life is petty ****e living with you, a compulsive, accomplished and persistent liar.
Darn sight more fun than living with you - someone who loves to put people down and always be right. Yeah, you must be a bundle of joy.

Are you talking to me or Judy? :LOL::LOL:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I do not think DIYnot would be too pleased about the excessive quoting! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
I see you cannot.
So you resort to talking more gibberish. Someone lock this thread please, it's been 'Himmyed'.

Sponsored Links
Getting too much flak?
What happened to the 'you can give it but you cannot take it line'?
Eh? No flak at all. Anyone see me getting flak? Or just lots of gibberish being written by Himmy? Anyone? Anyone?
*tubmbleweed*

One does ones best to explain facts to certain people that should be obvious ? and they still do not get it or understand

I mean take the following which I will explain to him again (;)) yet again

There are "no" parts from a turtle used in turtle wax products . Simples.

The term turtle wax is a product logo / brand name, for car care products, such as polish , car shampoos etc ect

dealing with the bloke is hard work . Jeez
You would not recognise facts from fantasy.
Indeed you regular present facts which are pure fantasy.

I've said it before.

I don't know why anyone bothers with him.

Put him on ignore and he will be muted.

PS. Transam -

Do you know he has a wife? Has it ever been stated?

It's hard to imagine.

I've said it before.

I don't know why anyone bothers with him.

Put him on ignore and he will be muted.

PS. Transam -

Do you know he has a wife? Has it ever been stated?

It's hard to imagine.

wife/ partner def for sure mind u she may have got fed up with him & kicked his rse end out the door

He has also made ref to his daughter ;)

They both have my sympathy tbh . given his views & defence/excuses for some of the most disgraceful treatment of woman in certain countries.

probably why he does not care for blightymam because "she " "dares" to answer him back & gets the better of him ;)

Last edited:
He has also made ref to his daughter
So much for ignoring me! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

They both have my sympathy tbh . given his views & defence/excuses for some of the most disgraceful treatment of woman in certain countries.
Enjoy your little fantasy world. You would not know fact from fantasy, or truth from lies if it jumped up and bit you.

tis all giberish written by him . and i cannot even see it :LOL:
Typical behaviour from an arse end. It decides on an opinion and then claims it cannot even see it. :LOL::LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back