care home violence

Aww, do you feel better about yourself now? Well done Himmy, you've managed to keep putting him down. Who's a clever boy then?
Is that an agreement that the programme never mentioned:
There may be cases of relatives visiting who may also commit acts of violence on other inmates
?
Is it also a realisation that arse end is a gobshite factory?

Sponsored Links
Is that an agreement that the programme never mentioned:
?
Is it also a realisation that arse end is a gobshite factory?
Are you reading something that I haven't written again? You're very good at that aren't you? Tell you what, why not just talk to yourself on here as you seem to like making it up. Funny, you accuse Trans as having an active imagination and here you are doing it yourself. Why not practice what you preach to Trans?

Are you reading something that I haven't written again? You're very good at that aren't you? Tell you what, why not just talk to yourself on here as you seem to like making it up. Funny, you accuse Trans as having an active imagination and here you are doing it yourself. Why not practice what you preach to Trans?
Still no answer to my original question:
And at what point in the programme does it mention this:
There may be cases of relatives visiting who may also commit acts of violence on other inmates
?
Maybe because there is no answer. So instead you resort to abuse in support of your idol-worshipping arse end, rather than admit he was wrong!
Or maybe you are his idol-worshipper?
Try answering the questions in future instead of resorting to abuse.

Still no answer to my original question:

Maybe because there is no answer. So instead you resort to abuse in support of your idol-worshipping arse end, rather than admit he was wrong!
Or maybe you are his idol-worshipper?
Try answering the questions in future instead of resorting to abuse.
Don't be a child Himmy. Idol worshiping etc, do you know how utterly silly you sound? It's playground stuff.
Abuse! Ha, don't make me laugh. What do you think calling Trans arse end is? And trying to ridicule him at every opportunity is? Or do you think it's ok for you to do it and nobody else?

Am not answering your question because you know damn well that you're only asking it to use as ammo to ridicule Trans. It's childish.

Sponsored Links
Don't be a child Himmy. Idol worshiping etc, do you know how utterly silly you sound? It's playground stuff.
Abuse! Ha, don't make me laugh. What do you think calling Trans arse end is? And trying to ridicule him at every opportunity is? Or do you think it's ok for you to do it and nobody else?

Am not answering your question because you know damn well that you're only asking it to use as ammo to ridicule Trans. It's childish.
I will accept that you admit that 'nowhere in the programme that arse end refers to does it mention:
And rather than admit it you prefer to resort to 'playground stuff'.

Anyone who persistently and repetitively manufactures rumour, lies and deceit deserves ridicule.

I will accept that you admit that 'nowhere in the programme that arse end refers to does it mention:

Anyone who persistently and repetitively manufactures rumour, lies and deceit deserves ridicule.
Learn some grace.

Shouldn't that read "Anyone who persistently abuses other forum members deserves banning" (again) You should be top of the list with the amount of abuse you dish out on here.

Killings in Care Homes
File on 4
Headlines involving abuse in care homes normally centre on allegations against staff, but is aggression among residents being overlooked?

With homes increasingly taking care of those with more complex needs such as dementia and other mental health disorders, are staff able to cope with some who have challenging behaviour?

File on 4 has found evidence that some residents are suffering serious assaults by others living in the same home. Some have died from their injuries. Allan Urry investigates the unsolved killing of one dementia patient.

Are workers skilled enough to recognise and deal with aggression, before it becomes violent, and should the NHS and local authorities be doing more to support them?

When the perpetrators themselves often have little understanding of what they have done due to the nature of their illness-are they also being let down? The programme reveals failures in the system that could have cost lives.

Reporter: Allan Urry
Producer: Emma Forde
Editor: Gail Champion.

Straight from the summary of the programme's content, straight from the iPlayer Radio page

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08r1vls

Killings in Care Homes
Straight from the summary of the programme's content, straight from the iPlayer Radio page
Very good, Brig, but a bit irrelevant because where in the programme does it say:
.........well certainly not in the prog I listened to. There may be cases of relatives visiting who may also commit acts of violence on other inmates (want of a better word ?) on behalf of the relatives they are visiting or in retaliation to a percieved wrong that they know or think there relatives have been subjected to by others ????????

It is a rhetorical question because I know the answer, even though Mightyblab refuses to admit it, preferring instead to resorting to her usual abusive responses.
It is proof, again, that arse end is a fabricator of rumour and deceit, and Mightyblab is, as always, willing to assist him in the production of lies and deceit.

Last edited:
Shouldn't that read "Anyone who persistently abuses other forum members deserves banning" (again) You should be top of the list with the amount of abuse you dish out on here.
Ah, Bless. When someone repetitively exposes the lies and deceit being peddled on here by the regular few, they want that poster banned.
It is sad that they are not being allowed to manufacture rumour, lies and untruths without ridicule!

does he :LOL: or did he :LOL:

I can "imagine" what sort of bloke he is to live with, "she" has my sympathy ;) living with a bloke who spends all day on his **** end :)

Ah, Bless. When someone repetitively exposes the lies and deceit being peddled on here by the regular few, they want that poster banned.
It is sad that they are not being allowed to manufacture rumour, lies and untruths without ridicule!
Read what I put and respond to that please.

Very good, Brig, but a bit irrelevant because where in the programme does it say:

It is a rhetorical question because I know the answer, even though Mightyblab refuses to admit it, preferring instead to resorting to her usual abusive responses.
It is proof, again, that arse end is a fabricator of rumour and deceit, and Mightyblab is, as always, willing to assist him in the production of lies and deceit.
Who do you think you are?
Demanding people answer your questions.

And please show me where I have resorted to abusive responses.

does he :LOL: or did he :LOL:

I can "imagine" what sort of bloke he is to live with, "she" has my sympathy ;) living with a bloke who spends all day on his **** end :)
I would imagine life is petty ****e living with you, a compulsive, accomplished and persistent liar.

One does ones best to explain facts to certain people that should be obvious ? and they still do not get it or understand

I mean take the following which I will explain to him again (;)) yet again

There are "no" parts from a turtle used in turtle wax products . Simples.

The term turtle wax is a product logo / brand name, for car care products, such as polish , car shampoos etc ect

dealing with the bloke is hard work . Jeez

Sponsored Links
Back