Faster rise than house prices it's gone up from 19k to 166k

I said in other threads, a year or so back an SNP politician mentioned possibly building one or two new towns here in Scotland, as in completely new towns, as a forward thinking strategy to plan for housing a (projected) increasing number of migrants.

Regardless of anyone's views on migrants, I don't think it's a stretch to conclude this is going to get worse (worse meaning increasing numbers) as the years go by, including climate migrants. I'm not joking when I say we ain't seen nothing yet.

We'll all be dead and buried/cremated, however I reckon 50-100 years from now, the ethnic mix in Britain will be significantly different to what we see today. I'm not saying all of this is good or bad, I'm simply stating how I think all of this is going to pan out in coming decades.
How else are the tories going to increase GDP?

We don't have natural resources in abundance, we invest poorly as we are infested with bankers - one is even our PM, what does that leave? Our entrepreneurs - lol - to develop new products and services and new technology takes time and investment and an educated workforce - school budgets have been cut and how many kids are reading science at university when their options are limited? They end up going into finance.

The UK is truly effed thanks to its Government.

Sponsored Links
I doubt any government can 'sort' the migrant situation if by sort we mean significantly reduce numbers. This situation, globally, is only going to get worse as the years and decades roll by. You ain't seen nothing yet ...

With the wishy-washy non entities that masquerade as leaders these days, we're screwed. What could be easier than keeping illegals out of an island if they really had the will and bottle to do it? Oz actually has a workable, effective solution where they tow the illegal chancers to an inhospitable island. We could do the same as we have plenty to choose from. Shetlands, Isle Of Wight - maybe even Northern Ireland. Would soon sort the problem.

Edit: The mods removed some stuff from Vinty. That was the right decision but it makes this post look quite odd now it has been scrubbed.

White replacement theory. The Nazis and far right do love that one.

Last edited:
I don't hate myself, I don't particularly like neo Nazis or those that repeat their racist bilge, like you.

Sponsored Links
Total net immigration was around 1.0 million in the first six months of this year, according to provisional results.

It was seven times higher than in the first half of 2021 (134,000).

That was Germany . Interesting to see how they're dealing with it, eg supporting their care worker workforce.

So Germany's doing even worse than us probably mainly because they have free travel from all surrounding countries.

We're all going to hell together.

Sponsored Links
Back