Acid attack in London

Sponsored Links
21St July they tell us news from the future?

I will believe it when an established news organisations corroborates it.
You're being deliberately obtuse.
Just google it. It's in the mirror, the standard, the star, the metro and that's just the few seconds I spent googling it.

You're being deliberately obtuse.
Just google it. It's in the mirror, the standard, the star, the metro and that's just the few seconds I spent googling it.

Obtuse, lol. I did just check it, and yes they were in burkhas but reports are conflicting.

Righteous right wing anger activated. Laying your cards out on the table with more hypothetical arguments.

You assume they would have lied to say who was driving which shows your bias.
Fight bigotry with bigotry you loser :LOL:

Sponsored Links
How did you know they were ladies? :whistle:
Good point but in said faith I'm pretty sure they are pretty homophobic (omg that phobic word but for them it's ok remember) let lone cross-dressaphobic then I would assume they were ladies some very attractive but we aren't allowed to see that. And no doubt if said observing male did harbour such a thought he's a potential rapist instead of a racist (y)

If I wore the burka or any face cover into shops banks ect. I'd be arrested
Why would you be arrested ? I have never heard of anyone being arrested for wearing a burka, but that should be changed.

I witnessed this not long ago 4 ladies in a car all completely covered and they were driving too fast. Had speed camera snapped them who was speeding? Oh sorry we mustn't offend them let them crack on?
Registered owner would have to say, or they get done. I do think you should not be allowed to drive a car wearing one, should not be wearing one in public full stop.

The other week there was a car parked on my garden.

I got to what I thought was an empty car. Muttering to myself. Who the fnck parks not only on my garden but has drove across the plants.

I don't know how loud I was muttering but I thought I'd just put a load of dirt on the seat as the window was open. I went up a see a lady in the passenger seat dressed head to toe in a Burka.

I said not only have you parked on my garden but you have drove across the plants. The poor girl was so apologetic, after all it wasn't her but her husband.

He comes up. A big man (in relation to another thread)
And said do I know where 43 was.
I said not only have you parked on my garden but you have drove across the plants.

I'm sorry he said but I'm not from around hear I need to find 43.

Get off my grass and I'll tell you.

I wouldnt mind but there was spaces to park.

Last edited by a moderator:
What issues are they? You're not reaching for your Islamaphobia flag are you?

If I see a man or woman walking down the street wearing a balaclava and it's a sunny day and 20 degrees I would be distracted to say the least. Sure there's a stigma attached but also the anonymity.

I witnessed this not long ago 4 ladies in a car all completely covered and they were driving too fast. Had speed camera snapped them who was speeding? Oh sorry we mustn't offend them let them crack on?

Exactly Festive,, "blinkered " fools can't see this!!

That doesnt make any sense,
Get away!

reciprocal logic would be to wear the same as them.
Perhaps it wasn't reciprocal logic.

I dont want you to see my gonads
Why? Are they different than everyone else's?

so I wear clothes
I thought that was to keep warm.

but that wouldnt stop you from having yours on show.
I thought it was not allowed in public so not a good comparison, then.

I personally dont like the face veil but getting hung up on how someone dresses highlights deeper issues.
I am not hung up about it.

That you thought my suggestion (that people should be blinfolded) serious may also indicate being hung up about things.

Or a compromise - if they want to wear a burka then they must wear a blindfold over the slit.

If they don't want us to see their faces, then they shouldn't be allowed to see ours.

That's a good idea. A better idea though, would be to inform the masses what the burka is for, what it represents and what islam is all about. Broadcasting this information is currently taboo.

The original and primary purpose of the burka is to keep the woman's sexually attractive features hidden from men. This is deemed necessary in their society, as their men are not trusted to keep control of their selves when anything feminine is exposed. A muslim man who has recently come here form a very strict islamic country, upon seeing our women, with their uncovered faces; arms and legs, will get strong feelings. Analogously, it would be like a British man moving to a country where all the woman were totally naked.

Sponsored Links
Back