ADSL Speed Info required

I don't know if it helps but just for curiousity, I did a speed test on my Three dongle, the results are 10mbps download and 2.39mbps upload. In other words, 2.3x as fast as ADSL on the upload.

So if you have a particular application that needs good upload speeds, and ADSL isn't doing it for you....???

3160746719.png

Sponsored Links
H stands for "HSDPA" which is often referred to as 3.5G in that it is a development of the 3G technology and is in theory significantly faster than 3G.

Your cameras are compressing the streams themselves if outputting H.264. I'm surprised that you seem to have just the cameras streaming to your phone as your CCTV solution. Do you not have any recording mechanism in place?

I have 32Gb SD cards but am still "working out how to use the soft ware".

I think I have the camera's on permanent record with automatic over writing, but may be kidding my self .

For me, this security exercise, is a very steep learning curve.

Tim

http://cpc.farnell.com/hama/0010436...=Products From This Range&MER=e-bb45-00001003

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back