Advertisement stickers!?!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey all,

Just a quick question, not sure if anyone wil be able to help but thought id ask all the same.

My father is in the furniture trade, which is slow at the minute and i think he should be using his van for removals too.

At current he has no advertising stickers for his van and i was wandering where you ge thm from as ive had a look on the web but nothing pops up. All i was looking for was straight forward text, no fancy logos or pictures.

Any ideas??

Sponsored Links
shivering said:
insurance issue big-all??

just a thought does you insurance on the vehicle and contents cover you outside your core buisness
probbably does but worth checking!!!!!! ;)

Sponsored Links
Hmm will have to check that. Do you mean will it cover because we are effectively modifying the van?

no not realy

just those exclusion clauses they may for example say that removals arnt coverd because they are domestic not comercial
or theres more chance of a claim on removals so they may not be coverd that sort of thing!!!!!

you know how much they love NOT paying :rolleyes: thats all
basicly check your policy nowt to loose ;)

bit late in the day, but what about magnetic signs?

try yellow pages for sign makers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back