Alarming newspaper headings?

Sponsored Links
Is this what we want....?

An un elected governing body (EU) making the rules up as they go along.

In 1973 UK voted to join the common market, why has it evolved to a runway train?

Time to get out!!!!!!!!!

some loony lawyer said:
“[The ruling] has the potential to be retrospective
I have the potential to win the lottery

The Times said:
The Turkish case concerned a 17-year-old called Salduz, who retracted his confession because he did not have a lawyer present during interrogation by anti-terrorism police. The ECHR held that there had been a violation of Article 6 of the European Convention, which guarantees the right to a fair trial, because Mr Salduz, who was under 18 at the time of the offence, was denied legal assistance while in police custody. During this time he made a confession which he later claimed was made under duress
hmmmm, puts a different light on his right to make an appeal, doersn't it?

Trust the Scots to bug+er it up. In England and Wales the police can't interview an arrested person without the presence of a solicitor if the detainee wants one. That is how it should be.

I believe that under certain limited circumstances, the police can interview a detainee without a solicitor being present but the questioning is limited.

In terrorist cases I think there are different rules.

Sponsored Links
What utter, utter, codswallop. General public opinion in GB is that we should be out fo the EU. It is bloated and costs far too much to run, and is full of quango's such as the ECHR.

Get us out! And FFS get shut of the human rights act. :rolleyes:

you mean because you haven't got any evidence, you must be right?

:rolleyes:

Ireland had a referendum recently.

Remind me, how did they vote?

Ireland had a referendum recently.

Remind me, how did they vote?

The economic outlook made it easy to blackmail the Irish into overturning their previous NO vote.....( just Google it. )

Every single poll taken in Britain, has indicated a large NO majority......( just Google it. )

The Labour party has reneged on their promise of a referendum.
Worst and most corrupt government in living history.

The Irish voted NO in their referendum but this was not acceptable to the EU "so called" democracy and so a second referendum was forced upon them which gave the result they wanted.

The Irish economy is in tatters and that is the only reason the vote swung the other way this time.

Thinking about it a referndum in the UK would be meaningless due to the dictators in brussels..
We just need to get out asap.

The Irish have recieved 65 billion euro in aid from the EU.
The EU in return have stolen 200 billions worth of fish.

Sponsored Links
Back