How much more madness will the British public take?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A recent court case means that any asylum seeker granted right to remain in any country of the EU can now come to Britain and DEMAND a Council house!

There are over 500,000 of them.

They'll be heading over here in their droves.

They can claim a Council house and live free for ever and a day even though they have paid nothing to the UK and have never even set foot in the country.

Roll on the revolution.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...1770&ico=Homepage&icl=TabModule&icc=News&ct=5
joe

Sponsored Links
I would make my immediate thoughts known, but I'd probably look a a bit of a fool when someone comes along and posts a reference other than the daily mail...

Adam_151 said:
I would make my immediate thoughts known, but I'd probably look a a bit of a fool when someone comes along and posts a reference other than the daily mail...

The truth is still the truth no matter whence it comes.

joe

Adam_151 said:

Just what I thought.

Sponsored Links
here we go here we go here we go

if you say your against this you will be classed as a racist if you say oh thats a good idea your classed as an idiot if you say and do nothing your classed as ? wtf would u be claseed as

for me the answer is simple F*** THE EUROPEAN UNION we all know there little tricks

we make our own rules up as we go along i have no doubt blair and his cronnies will find some way to stop this if it ever happens

BRITAIN FOR THE BRITISH :LOL:

It takes the pi# out of people born and bread in this country, people who live here have to wait in a long queue or accumulate so many points to get accommodation.

Why don't they put them in B/B or homeless shelters, because thats what they are homeless.

They should put them who are in B/B and shelters into council houses, and the asyum seekers into shelters.
I mean, if where they came from was that bad i'm sure they wouldn't mind living in a B/B or a shelter.

I'm expecting to get shot down by PC brigade, :LOL:

Right...ok..so lets assume that we can soak this lot up..and the next lot and the lot after that..

When does it stop?..just how many can we let in?...WHEN WILL THE BUBBLE BURST?

People cant see that all the time is happening and they are getting preferential treatment then its just making the situation worse..watch what happens next time theres a severe depression in this country

What will happen when the people born and bred in this country (im talking blacks greeks chinese and asians here too btw) are losing their homes...struggling on the dole..evicted from their own homes because of negative equity..or they cant afford the mortgage..cant get a council place because the fugees have got em all..??..what will happen then?

Oh and heres one ...

If the country smell so sweet through the rose coloured specs..and that that everyone loves 'imports' do you think there ever be a gay black/asian leader of the labour party

No economy has permanent boom. We've had 9 years of growth - a bust is just around the corner and it will be much bigger than the 92 recession.

As Zampa says, that is when the poo will hit the fan.

joe

ban-all-sheds said:
I see the mods are busy tonight.

Ok so anyone who doesn't think it makes sense to stop filling the country up with eastern europeans is a racist and a facist eh?

So how many would you like to see move here exactly..or do you think it doesnt matter?..sharing Kens dream (you know..Ken Livingston.. who is in trouble again for racist comments?) of a multicultural society..the society that even ethnic community leaders etc have said wont work because it erodes the British Identity

You dont seem very tall in your picture..strange really because you seem to look down your nose on everyone who disagrees with you.

what you talking about madness is good for the mind most of the geinusies of are time where mad such as van goff bob dole etc..........

B.O.B DOLE said:
what you talking about madness is good for the mind most of the geinusies of are time where mad such as van goff bob dole etc..........

Their last album was a blinder too!

This thread has now been locked as it is serving no purpose. This is a family forum that is intended to be open to all to view and to contribute to within the rules and the friendly nature of the forum. This thread does not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back