Aldi's batteries for their power tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Obviously they didn't want them hanging around when they had no matching batteries. They're not idiots.
Oh really? so according to your presumption of an idiot; instead of selling there tools off half price as they have no batterys to sell for them, they would instead stock pile them and weight until a deliver of batterys finally arived and then sell the power tools at full price because they are idiots right?????

That's the idiot who didn't go to the shop on the day the batteries went on sale.

So how would the "one 240V tool" do the four different jobs that my tools will do?

And how much would a 100 metre (or more) extension lead cost? As that is what I would need to get power from my house to the corner of my garden.

And if it is "mains power again all round" why is that you
Well it looks like you cant buy a branded name cordless drill for less the 200 from tool shop. Then you have to add in the price of there rip off scam price of battery and charger

Earlier this week I was using a drill whilst up a ladder. A cordless one. I have used coded power tool when up a ladder and the risks of catching the flex are always a problem. And minimising that by moving the flex around repeatedly makes the job take lots longer.
Oh didums! my f@@K heat bleeds for you son! What a hard life you live in now since we left the baddy old evil time of the british empire!
Ask your masters the likes of Elon musk, ray kurzweil, bill gates est (puppeters of the illuminati blood lines) to provide you with a new programable tool that you do not have to do the thinking for infact they do it all for you under artificial intelligence. You have to do nothing more then only submit to what ever it asks you to do (submit your human consciousness, your, heart, your soul, and worship satanism and pure evil then you will live forever)

Time for you to go outside and shout at the pigeons.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back