Alerting the Mods..... how?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just seen the post titled: Apple iPhone 3GS 32GB------------$210 //www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=211958

Obviously it's an advert and so not allowed but how do we alert the Mods to this? I seem to recall it being discussed before and there being some talk of a button etc being added to the forum format but I don't see anything like this anywhere. Alerting the Mods to this sort of thing is actually requested in the rules under the heading of Information / Etiquette....

2) Please alert the Moderators to any "Spam posts" or "inappropriate content".

I realise we could PM them but surely a button or such like would be more use to us. So my question is, is there a simple way to alert the Mods to "Spam posts" or "inappropriate content"?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I've used it a good few times when i see some newbee, trying to get a free plug with their website,, or for reporting offensive posts . :rolleyes:

Just seen the post titled: Apple iPhone 3GS 32GB------------$210 //www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=211958

Obviously it's an advert and so not allowed but how do we alert the Mods to this? I seem to recall it being discussed before and there being some talk of a button etc being added to the forum format but I don't see anything like this anywhere. Alerting the Mods to this sort of thing is actually requested in the rules under the heading of Information / Etiquette....

2) Please alert the Moderators to any "Spam posts" or "inappropriate content".

I realise we could PM them but surely a button or such like would be more use to us. So my question is, is there a simple way to alert the Mods to "Spam posts" or "inappropriate content"?
I've alerted the mods about this ironic advertising :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back