Aliases

OK folks. Put up or shut up. Show me the 'abuse' or look rather silly.

They won't show any - because there isn't any.

Kicking their butts isn't abuse. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
How on Earth can anyone show your abusive posts Coco when the Mods delete them (invariably just before they lock the thread) ... Priceless :rolleyes:

I certainly remember one of the Mods deleting a quite clearly racist post by you and telling you that you should be ashamed of yourself ... Deny it if you wish but I'm sure that the Mod in question will confirm at some point.

And if you are wondering why I've responded to you it is simply because ignored posts don't work when you're not logged in ... I am now though so don't expect a reply.

MW

How on Earth can anyone show your abusive posts Coco when the Mods delete them (invariably just before they lock the thread) ... Priceless :rolleyes:

I certainly remember one of the Mods deleting a quite clearly racist post by you and telling you that you should be ashamed of yourself ... Deny it if you wish but I'm sure that the Mod in question will confirm at some point.

And if you are wondering why I've responded to you it is simply because ignored posts don't work when you're not logged in ... I am now though so don't expect a reply.

MW

I have never made a racist post in this forum - ever.
I am against wholesale immigration but that has nothing to do with racism.

I do wish you would learn the difference. (but he won't)

Sponsored Links
This is a diy forum setup to help homeowners, unfortunately the OP has shown himself on many occasions to be a roque trader and I for one would prefer the mods to ban him. Since he attracted significant criticism under his original id he chose to post under several aliases.

If you are referring to me as the OP, you are way of track! This is the only User Name I have ever used on this Forum; and I don't see the need for another. But if you mean Zimmer & Co, then I agree with you ;)

IF U FEEL IT AND IT'S WORTH SAYING THEN SIGN IT:cool: coward :LOL:

Calm down billyo, there is no need to shout, we can all read the lower case letters. Now what is it that you think someone feels, that may be, in their opinion worth saying, that makes you think that they should say it and sign it? And why would you accuse them of being a coward if they chose not to?

if u have noting to hide, :LOL: wots the prob it's onlya Diy forum :LOL: will they make u fix something :LOL:

if u have noting to hide, :LOL: wots the prob it's onlya Diy forum :LOL: will they make u fix something :LOL:

If they are posting using an alias, then they are saying what they want to say albeit under a different name. What's wrong with that? If they posted the same information using their normal username, you still wouldn't know who they are.

I agree with most - stick to one name.

Easy to police for a moderator, based on IP addresses. As a mod on another forum, I do it quite regularly.

There's no need for two or more aliases IMHO.

The only time i've ever done it (soon rectified shortly thereafter) was when I needed to post a reply to help someone and couldn't remember my original password, so I re-registered.

Must be my age :rolleyes:

Ditto. My problem is that I don't really understand why they do it. If, for example, Bingo creates a post and his alternative personality Bongo posts a favourable reply, what sense is that? We've had a few instances of members using a recognised username, posing a question then replying to his own question, then replying to his own reply and so on. It does make me wonder if those who have more than one user name and those who reply to their own posts aren't a little bit schizophrenic.

bit like me, myself, & i. :LOL: i was always told that when u start talking to yourself its the start of something :LOL: but when u actual aswers yourself its the end of something :LOL: :LOL:

Ditto. My problem is that I don't really understand why they do it. If, for example, Bingo creates a post and his alternative personality Bongo posts a favourable reply, what sense is that? We've had a few instances of members using a recognised username, posing a question then replying to his own question, then replying to his own reply and so on. It does make me wonder if those who have more than one user name and those who reply to their own posts aren't a little bit schizophrenic.

Who are Bingo and Bongo? Are they on my ignore list?

Who are Bingo and Bongo? Are they on my ignore list?

not like you to be funny joe :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back