Alien Professional Hybrid CCTV DVR With 8 Channels with 1TB

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Been offered this dvr )Alien Professional Hybrid CCTV DVR With 8 Channels with 1TB HD) Model ALIEN508.
Can buy this for £300 but it as no remote control, can you tell me if this machine is good and is the price good for a used machine, also the card in the machine is Hikvision card and he says it is a top of the range card.

Any infor you guys could give me would be great, i will be using the machine for just home use.

Thanks David

Sponsored Links
Fine for home use,
Ask System Q nicely and you might get a remote.

Realtime recording - all channels
Mobile phone Connection included!
DVD - backup
HD capacity up to 8-Terabytes!
Fastest Network connection available
2 Way Audio
Evidence back up to multi-standard DVD
Up to D1 resolution
Simultaneous MULTI-CHANNEL PLAYBACK
NAS - Network and local HD storage

High end domestic, still sold.
Cannot reveal the price or I would lose my trade status.
You work it out from the spec on their site above.

Sponsored Links
Realtime recording - all channels
Mobile phone Connection included!
DVD - backup
HD capacity up to 8-Terabytes!
Fastest Network connection available
2 Way Audio
Evidence back up to multi-standard DVD
Up to D1 resolution
Simultaneous MULTI-CHANNEL PLAYBACK
NAS - Network and local HD storage

High end domestic, still sold.
Cannot reveal the price or I would lose my trade status.
You work it out from the spec on their site above.

Hi Alarm
Thanks again for the info, i am not a expert in this stuff, only i have wasted money on cheap dvr and cameras so was looking to final better my equipment, so may be you can tell me if the price i metion of buying this is good or not the specs look good but on viewing machines the specs always try and look good. [email protected]
Thanks Dave

I would buy it and get a new camera or two.

As I said I cannot divulge trade prices either here or in private messages nor emails.

Regards

I would buy it and get a new camera or two.

As I said I cannot divulge trade prices either here or in private messages nor emails.

Regards

Thanks i have found some information and prices now on this machine, Looks very good.

Can you recommend some good choices of cameras for homes. Distance of front drive is 12mtr from house and about 15 mtr wide.

Give me a few models and i will google them,
The ones i have got now are ok to see somebody's is on the drive, but if needed for a crime committed these will have no chance of doing this.

Example of one of my camera,
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/180722230176?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

also example of my dvr,
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200666715466?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

So i have had enough of wasting money, this is why i willing to pay more even if it takes time getting the correct equipment.

David

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Check out the search facility here, there are camera calculators and rough ideas of what your after.

Afterall I cannot do all the work for you
;)

£568 = vat list price from system Q with a 500G hard drive, not a 1TB like yours.

Oh no I hope I don't lose my trade status what ever that means :rolleyes:

£568 = vat list price from system Q with a 500G hard drive, not a 1TB like yours.

:LOL:

Oh no a secret trade price in public. The worlds going to end. :LOL:

Nope, but my account will not be.

So to add, the ones willling to give out trade prices obviously have no mark up on purchases to end users.

And the quoted price above was way off actually.

If your going to take the urine get it correct.

Lets all hit the sparks forum about costs and provision shall we, see how long you last :D

Nope, but my account will not be.

So to add, the ones willling to give out trade prices obviously have no mark up on purchases to end users.

And the quoted price above was way off actually.

If your going to take the urine get it correct.
I don't see why all the secrets about trade prices. Everybody knows they exist. Everybody knows they exist so the trade person can make a profit on the item.

I can understand if its your personal trade price not disclosing it, since trade prices can differ for different people depending on the how much they spend or how many of the item they buy.

Lets all hit the sparks forum about costs and provision shall we, see how long you last :D
Nah, It will be more fun if I start an Anti yale thread, you and yale guy can fight it out. :LOL: :evil:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back