Alltunes

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have used Alltunes to download music very cheaply, but can't use it any longer because I can't make debit card payments to Alltunes. I know there was a court case in Russia between Alltunes and Visa because Visa was refusing to process payment to Alltunes via Vista. Alltunes won that court case and Visa was as far as I know told that their restriction on payment was illegal.
Now All tunes does still not accept debit card payments for reasons which I do not undersatand. Any questions to Alltunes relating to payment receives a reply which is standard and only says that payment can be made in several different ways. None of these different ways works so Alltunes becomes unusable because I can't top up my credit balance.
Has anyone solved this payment to Alltunes problem or have you any information as to when Alltunes will sort it out.

Sponsored Links
Why not use a torrent site or limewire - you don't need money.

just get a credit card supported by them! limewire is ok but you usually cant find all of the tracks to make the album or the quality is hit and miss

Torrent sites. There's not much you won't find on them - and the beauty is they're free!

Sponsored Links
just get a credit card supported by them! limewire is ok but you usually cant find all of the tracks to make the album or the quality is hit and miss

You must know something I don't. I have tried to get them to support debit card and I get no reponse.
Have yu any Ideas as to how to get them to take debit card payments. I would certainly appreciate some advice

Torrent sites. There's not much you won't find on them - and the beauty is they're free!

I've tried the Torrent Site (whatever that is) route and have not really had much success.
The sites to which you are directed are not very good music sites and are difficult to navigate. Alltunes is worth the payment if only I could do it.

Back