Alterations to approved plans

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have got bldg reg approval for utility extension including W.C. However I would like to create a small 3 piece bathroom (shower, toilet, sink)instead of just a W.C. which would require it to be sited in a different corner than on the current plans. Do I need to resubmit for approval before building work can commence? The plans mention all the rules re drainage and ventilation

Attachments

• F2F5A245-2A75-474C-B9E6-7DA9330BE2E8.jpeg
    F2F5A245-2A75-474C-B9E6-7DA9330BE2E8.jpeg
    361.1 KB · Views: 131
Sponsored Links
If its a full plans B Reg app some LA Building control will insist on an amended plan, though these days most are not as strict regarding minor changes. Certainly the authority next to where I worked would insist on this, but they were a little odd in their approach to B Regs, even one of the lads I worked who lived in that district would use a private inspector for his own alterations at home!!

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back