Am I being underpaid by my boss ?

Yeh I have worked for him for 2 1/2 years now and yeh it’s full time
Right, you've worked for him for a fair amount of time and he pays your tax. Am pretty sure you're entitled to breaks (not necessarily paid) and you are entitled to holiday and sick pay. Get yourself off to citizens advice if you can and learn all your rights.
I worked full time (5 days a week) as self-employed at a company for 5 years and I found out that after a few years I was entitled to the same benefits as someone employed. I asked for paid holiday and I got it. I paid my own tax and gave them invoices every month detailing my work.

Good luck, he's taking the mickey

Sponsored Links
Your situation won't change until you change it,it sounds like you are being bullied.

Sponsored Links
vinty is correct.
if you are cis you would be getting a rebate any time now.... a fat one too

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...n-uk-construction-and-car-washes-report-finds

Reported cases of slavery have increased 35% year on year, with the UK being one of the biggest destinations in Europe for trafficking of workers for labour exploitation. Debt bondage – where migrants often become indebted to recruitment agencies for travel or illegal work-finding fees – is common. Bogus self-employment contracts are also regularly used to disguise abuse, with intelligence suggesting this is a growing problem in sectors such as cleaning, construction and flower picking. Zero-hours contracts linked to abuses are highlighted in agriculture, construction, food packing and security services, despite many workers effectively being permanent staff.

Back