Am I prejudgemental or know what is going on

the number of high profile televised court shows certainly helps with clarity, here and in asia

Sponsored Links
I stand corrected on the 85%.

Concur about colitis, or whatever its name is.

Do some research about followers of The R O P and organised grooming of young, vulnerable white girls. Someone on here once said there wasn't really a problem. I looked into it, and it certainly is a big problem. There are plenty of lone Caucasian rapists - no denying. What is different about the ROP is the highly organised and systematic way they operate.

//www.diynot.com/forums/general-discussion/shocking-and-disturbing.325548/

Do some research about followers of The R O P and organised grooming of young, vulnerable white girls. Someone on here once said there wasn't really a problem. I looked into it, and it certainly is a big problem. There are plenty of lone Caucasian rapists - no denying. What is different about the ROP is the highly organised and systematic way they operate.

//www.diynot.com/forums/general-discussion/shocking-and-disturbing.325548/[/QUOTE]

Skipton?
Oxford?

I had no idea the invasion had got so far. :eek:

Sponsored Links
It like with everything with these two faced disgusting Asians we have here. Firstly, as civilised westerners we are repulsed by the idea of organised abuse and rape by organised scum. It has taken years to uncover the same in care homes and church fronts. However, this kind of crime is not quite the same, it is racist performed by those who only class themselves as English when it suits. These Asians have been squawking about sharia law[ or whatever it is] let them have it, as long as they don't expect it to apply to whites. Barbarians

Back