Angela Rayner

Now followed up in the Indy
Absolutely pointless, only done to placate the tory mp who complained. Plod constantly getting it wrong or acting in a biased way, like the scene of crime team that turned up at Sturgen's house in full forensic gear, when the issue was about political donations, not a dead body

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
She’s never going to be my cup of tea. I dated a smoker once. But you just can’t get over the smell and taste. :sick:

She’s never going to be my cup of tea. I dated a smoker once. But you just can’t get over the smell and taste. :sick:

I think you can reasonably assume that very few Parliamentarians will ever snog you.

AFAIK Mrs Rayner has never indicated any interest in you..

So you may as well ignore the possibility.

See if you can learn to view women in a less misogynistic way.

I read analysis in the Times saying she's more likely vulnerable for prosecution over electoral fraud. It's all a tangled web that Labour need staightened out sooner rather than later.

I read analysis in the Times saying she's more likely vulnerable for prosecution over electoral fraud. It's all a tangled web that Labour need staightened out sooner rather than later.

is there some evidence that she has committed electoral fraud?

Did they consider the time limit? The last date that she could have been prosecuted would have been in 2017.

The Times is hardly neutral in these matters.

Do you have a link. I've just Googled four Times articles in the past 24 hours on this subject.

Did they consider the time limit? The last date that she could have been prosecuted would have been in 2017.

The Times is hardly neutral in these matters.

Do you have a link. I've just Googled four Times articles in the past 24 hours on this subject.
The Times online is behind a paywall but i get the paper on a Saturday so no, i can't link you, i'm afraid. It's something to do with her version of events, her brothers and her husband, living in one house and 'letting' the other to her brother, while her name was on the electoral roll at the other adress, while her brother was at the house she sold.
It's all very convoluted. Probably because she wanted to get the maximum discount on the sale of the property after 5 years while she lived with her new husband. I gave up trying to follow this when the neighbours got involved and Kylie married Jason. What was she thinking?

The Times online is behind a paywall but i get the paper on a Saturday so no, i can't link you, i'm afraid. It's something to do with her version of events, her brothers and her husband, living in one house and 'letting' the other to her brother, while her name was on the electoral roll at the other adress, while her brother was at the house she sold.
It's all very convoluted. Probably because she wanted to get the maximum discount on the sale of the property after 5 years while she lived with her new husband. I gave up trying to follow this when the neighbours got involved and Kylie married Jason. What was she thinking?
Clawback's not based on occupation, just ownership for the requisite period afaik. Why would a council sell a house and then try to control occupation, they might as well not sell it

Sponsored Links
Back