Angela Rayner

I’ve said many times I have no interest in her minor election registration issues.

However you have a great interest in spreading your guesswork and prejudging any official enquiry that will examine evidence of alleged wrongdoing.

Sponsored Links
If only she wasn’t a fog horn for other peoples tax affairs (like you) but is rather shy (like you) when its her tax affairs under the spotlight.

People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.

Not at all shy. I have never failed to cooperate with any HMRC inquiry into my tax affairs, or to provide them with any information they are entitled to demand.

Are you alleging that Angela has?

Labour’s Angela Rayner woes have once again exploded this evening, as it’s claimed the police are investigating multiple allegations against the beleaguered deputy leader.

Until this evening, it was thought that Greater Manchester Police were merely looking into whether Ms Rayner broke electoral law with a false declaration about where she was living on the electoral register.

However it’s reported tonight that at least a dozen officers are probing a number of allegations, not just electoral law breaches.

The Times reports that officers are examining tax matters and “other issues on top of” the questions about her electoral role registration.

A source told the paper: “It’s very well resourced, it’s not a single issue. There is a volume of material and a clear public interest to fully investigate.”

A dozen officers lol, you cant get a burglary or shop lifting investigated in most of the country.

Sponsored Links
Not at all shy. I have never failed to cooperate with any HMRC inquiry into my tax affairs, or to provide them with any information they are entitled to demand.

Are you alleging that Angela has?
She is a public figure who seeks publicity and has done several interviews on the subject.

She could easily have explained her position if it was explainable.

If she were a Tory, you’d have started several threads and made up some of your delightful fake headlines and posters to draw attention to the case.

Labour’s Angela Rayner woes have once again exploded this evening, as it’s claimed the police are investigating multiple allegations against the beleaguered deputy leader.

Until this evening, it was thought that Greater Manchester Police were merely looking into whether Ms Rayner broke electoral law with a false declaration about where she was living on the electoral register.

However it’s reported tonight that at least a dozen officers are probing a number of allegations, not just electoral law breaches.

The Times reports that officers are examining tax matters and “other issues on top of” the questions about her electoral role registration.

A source told the paper: “It’s very well resourced, it’s not a single issue. There is a volume of material and a clear public interest to fully investigate.”
They are just shuffling paper clips.

They are just shuffling paper clips.
She can’t win with that approach, either she’s hiding some smoking gun, in which case she wouldnt be disclosing anything, or she must be guilty because the police are widening their investigation after she’s declared her innocence. Not great for her personally, but the media think the smears will influence the local elections. They are more like king canute trying to hold back the tide.

Smoking guns is illegal so if she's been doing that this'll turn into a Bonfire of her Vanity.
The police should stay schtum, simply say they will be no making no further comment instead of responding to media pressure to clarify i.e. give something for the toreys and the right wing media to politicise. They maintained radio silence on the d up guy, and by contrast went over the top about nichola S. They cant get it right.

Ignorance doesn’t mean you don’t have to pay interest, late payment penalties and of course the tax you owe.

It may mean you don’t go to prison.

Failure to pay tax you owe is tax evasion.

Failure to pay tax you owe is tax evasion.
No it isn't. I prefer a tax experts opinion.

"Tax evasion usually refers to the deliberate dishonest non-payment of tax that is legally due by claiming to take advantage of non-existent loopholes in the law or attempting to conceal funds or misrepresenting receipts or expenses to HMRC.

Fundamentally, this means knowingly not declaring exactly how much taxable income or gains you’re receiving, for the purposes of reducing the amount of income tax you pay."

I personally think it was an oversight/misunderstanding.

Sponsored Links
Back