Angela Rayner

She's not a victim, she is a politician and she is front and centre when it's the Tories who make mistakes with their taxes. Now it's her in the court of public opinion.

She got it wrong and has turned a mistake into a lie.

The labour political machine is as bad as the tories.

You know as well as I do, that it would not have made the slightest difference if she had "admitted" her "mistake". Tory HQ, the right wing press and Lord Ashcroft would still be doing exactly the same. That is the victim blaming I refer to.

Sponsored Links
You obviously missed the tax calculation I provided relating to a property I was declaring the capital gains tax on (correctly). Unlike Angela Rayner.

It's not illegal (mostly) to be stupid or a liar. It is important that politicians are held to account when they are.

Particularly, if they are the ones who scream and shout when others have made mistakes. Obviously the left wing mafia want this to go away as its damaging Angela Rayner's credibility as an honest politician. Between her and her hubby, there is a nice £200k of untaxed gain that it very much looks like they didn't fancy paying tax on.

I don't recall either of you saying we should wait until Boris Johnson, is found guilty. In fact he was never convicted or found guilty of any crime. But the left wing mafia repeatedly judge him for being both stupid and a liar.
To be fair bj’s lies are mostly self evident and self corroborating. When confronted with them he lies again, when he fails to confront them he’s in denial. No wonder most of his team had a background in PR. Given what’s going on in the world Rayners breach is piffling.

Sponsored Links
More revelations in the Telegraph today. Apparently, when her husband sold the Lowndes Lane property in 2016, they moved to a four bedroomed house in her constituency of Ashton-under-Lyme.

I suppose this nonsense appeals to some of the over-70's

chrome_screenshot_25 Apr 2024 00_55_48 BST.png

Motorbiking must be getting on a bit.

I’ve seen similar charts above about how people intended to vote in the referendum. Trouble was, those people were either too f'cking lazy or too confident about the result to get off their arses and go up to put their X in the box. Yoof of today, eh? :ROFLMAO:

It was good to hear Angela Rayner engage on important subjects yesterday, with intelligent and well thought out arguments... Oh wait she focused on calling people pint sized losers.

TELEMMGLPICT000374368918_17134449446260_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqn2kyQlTEeiZ6b2aVIZa-IFHtOKuZtZzAy6iLhAEvJO4.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Back