Angela Rayner

Done to death on another thread a few days ago :) She says she is proud of buying her council house and supports the policy of Right to Buy in principle. She just believes the new arrangements brought in by the Tories give too much money away and don't replace enough of the houses which are sold off.

Blimey you mean it’s true that she bought a council house at a discounted price for personal gain :oops:

Blimey

I like her tbh I think she is fit

Yes I would if the opportunity arose which it won’t but the way I see it that’s her loss :giggle:

Sponsored Links
Done to death on another thread a few days ago :) She says she is proud of buying her council house and supports the policy of Right to Buy in principle. She just believes the new arrangements brought in by the Tories give too much money away and don't replace enough of the houses which are sold off.
round and round we go again.

Blimey you mean it’s true that she bought a council house at a discounted price for personal gain

Yes. And she says she worked hard and is proud to have done it. You seem to have some strange misconceptions about Labour policies.

Sponsored Links
Bottom line is that there are very few members of the HoC who don’t think they are above the law - in all parties

Bottom line is that there are very few members of the HoC who don’t think they are above the law - in all parties
However there are very few who have lied to the nation, to Parliament, and to the Queen, and unlawfully closed down Parliament.

Or who have announced new regulations to us all, and then repeatedly broken them

However there are very few who have lied to the nation, to Parliament, and to the Queen, and unlawfully closed down Parliament.

Or who have announced new regulations to us all, and then repeatedly broken them

Or taken the UK in to illegal conflicts

Yes. And she says she worked hard and is proud to have done it. You seem to have some strange misconceptions about Labour policies.

Not at all

I recall
A thread in here not to long ago we’re bye the usual suspects were deriding people who had bought there council house

But obviously Angela Rayners purchase is different of course

And all them did not work hard ???

Mind you dunno if they fiddled any capital gains tax though ??? ;) Allegedly ??

I suppose you would have to have more than one prop for that ???? Holiday home may be ?

Not sure how it works ??

Hypocracy ?? May be ??

I recall
A thread in here not to long ago we’re bye the usual suspects were deriding people who had bought there council house

I recall it somewhat differently. The main thrust was that the discount was too high and that very few homes had been replaced, thus reducing the social housing stock. The criticism was of government policy, not of the individuals who took advantage. That is my best recollection.

So the following comments are just straw men:

But obviously Angela Rayners purchase is different of course

And all them did not work hard

I recall it somewhat differently. The main thrust was that the discount was too high and that very few homes had been replaced, thus reducing the social housing stock. The criticism was of government policy, not of the individuals who took advantage. That is my best recollection.

So the following comments are just straw men:
Well I recall it some what differently

So we can agree to disagree or may be not ?

Well she could have given some of her discount back ??

Did she ??

The discount when she bought hers was much lower. 25% as opposed to up to 70% under the Tory rules.

Oh well good job they altered the duscount than or she would not have bought it with a 70% discount as a matter of principle ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
Back