Another Farage thread .........

Sponsored Links
It seems that the new meds and the electric shock therapy seem to be working, JD has managed to find the right section to post in tonight....Clever Boy!
Dunno about that, he must be frothing at the mouth right now judging by his current activity. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Sponsored Links
John! Bless ya but those are over a year ago, and one from 2008!

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's not talk about how he and he viritually he alone got us out of the EU, I'm saying that because I can't recall any other politician been any where near as vociferous as he was in criticising the EU and fighting to get us out.......Obviously the majority of the population agreed with him.

Farage is gasbanni's idol. :rolleyes:
Nigel Farage defends Donald Trump's Britain First tweets
Speaking on the Andrew Marr Show, Nigel Farage has defended Donald Trump's retweeting of inflammatory tweets by saying he can't have known what he was doing.
http://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-polit...e-defends-donald-trump-s-britain-first-tweets

It's wonderful that the best thing Trump's buddy can say about him is that he's an ignorant buffoon who doesn't know what he's talking about.

silly notch thinks that only "liberal elites" are opposed to fascism. Notch is missing the point, again.

silly notch thinks that only "liberal elites" are opposed to fascism

Most liberal elites have been embracing fascism for decades now.
Its called the EU.
Once again its ordinary working folk who are at the forefront of smashing this ill founded cartel.

Not so much a defence, more that he thinks Trump had no idea what Britain First represents and that the liberal elite are over reacting.
Can you imagine the leader of the free world not having access to information, advisors, bum wipers and food tasters? I would have thought that the POTUS has access to as anything he wants - as long as he can be bothered.(y)

Completely.

Hardly.
"Spineless" is people who don't vote. People like you.
Who would far rather see a foreign power in control.
How is yer beloved merkel doing these days boyo? LoL
Of course you won't ever get the chance to vote her in. spineless tw@

Sponsored Links
Back