Another Farage thread .........

Sponsored Links
Blooming heck I posted this a year ago in a few weeks time .....An ignored member is posting on it still.

GET A LIFE .....GO SEE YOUR KIDS OR SOMETHING

Blooming heck I posted this a year ago in a few weeks time .....An ignored member is posting on it still.

GET A LIFE .....GO SEE YOUR KIDS OR SOMETHING
Does gasbanni think we are ignoring him? Or that we are deaf? He keeps shouting at us!
Perhaps he is employing Farage's technique of trying to talk over anyone who disagrees with him.

It's wonderful that the best thing Trump's buddy can say about him is that he's an ignorant buffoon who doesn't know what he's talking about.

silly notch thinks that only "liberal elites" are opposed to fascism. Notch is missing the point, again.

JohnD is utterly pointless as usual. He should stick to what can do, IE posting pictures of red buses

Sponsored Links
The remoaners out to subvert democracy ;) & then have the neck to accuse others of being extremists :LOL:

happy to continue to brown nose the Germans & French.

Spineless bunch of brown nosers :LOL: who are afraid because for the 1st time in there lives they will have to stand on there own two feet :LOL:

Spineless LWR, posting drivel as usual.
Are you saying that U-Turn Theresa has not agreed to pay the EU tens of billions of pounds? Are you denying that the Tory hard line Quitters were saying at the outset of Brexit that we are not going to pay a penny? Go whistle? Substitute the word 'drivel' for 'truth' boyo.(y)
Spineless Tory ****s. Dumb Quitters.

Are you saying that U-Turn Theresa has not agreed to pay the EU tens of billions of pounds? Are you denying that the Tory hard line Quitters were saying at the outset of Brexit that we are not going to pay a penny? Go whistle? Substitute the word 'drivel' for 'truth' boyo.(y)
Spineless Tory ****s. Dumb Quitters.

we are already paying or have paid the EU billions . what planet have u been on ? or have u been boozed up for the last 30 odd years ?

jeez us wept :LOL:

The remoaners out to subvert democracy & then have the neck to accuse others of being extremists...
You have made you views well known before:
Violence has been solving the world's problem's , since man walked the earth , & if it does'nt it is because not enough violence was used !!
:rolleyes:
I notice your spelling (and grammar) was not so bad then (although there are still obvious errors). Was that before you started claiming a disability?

:rolleyes: if its about the suitcases :idea: they still have 75% off at M&S afaik till the end of the month ;)

I notice your spelling (and grammar) was not so bad then (although there are still obvious errors). Was that before you started claiming a disability?
I

Is pedantry classified as a disability?if it is you could be on a nice little earner.

Sponsored Links
Back