Another one bites the dust...

Well I lost my small business selling excess laminate as I suddenly became uncompetitive...try exporting as a small business, before brexit just post it , post brexit add 20% to the cost...as my profit margin was 17% that's the EU dead to me.....still it was only 10 years graft for a blue passport...bstards brexiteers

Sponsored Links
Well I lost my small business selling excess laminate as I suddenly became uncompetitive...try exporting as a small business, before brexit just post it , post brexit add 20% to the cost...as my profit margin was 17% that's the EU dead to me.....still it was only 10 years graft for a blue passport...bstards brexiteers
Yeah but at least now we are £7 bill a year richer....oh hang on... :rolleyes:

Basrard traitorous UK hating brexiteers.

And also give us an example of a single 'brexit bonus'?
Banks in Britain would have a freer hand when not subject to EU regulations. All money laundering in the world can come to the UK. You could live off the commissions on that.

If the EU collapses from the ukraine war, Britain is firewalled from that. All the refugees will be EU's problem. Britain can sit and smile pretty.

I am not a brexiteer, as I don't vote - have better things to do. I can see the rationale, however.

Banks in Britain would have a freer hand when not subject to EU regulations. All money laundering in the world can come to the UK. You could live off the commissions on that.

If the EU collapses from the ukraine war, Britain is firewalled from that. All the refugees will be EU's problem. Britain can sit and smile pretty.

I am not a brexiteer, as I don't vote - have better things to do. I can see the rationale, however.
If...?

Zero benefits as per. Standard response. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
If...?

Zero benefits as per. Standard response. :rolleyes:
No one except you can make reliable forward predictions. Therefore they plot the course forward best as they could. Brexit was part of the ukraine war. It may turn out to be the right choice.

No one except you can make reliable forward predictions. Therefore they plot the course forward best as they could. Brexit was part of the ukraine war. It may turn out to be the right choice.

'May'

'If'

Forgive the British public for being a wee bit sceptical, but Brexit has yielded nothing but debt, misery and financial suffering, to date. May and if just don't cut it boyo. (n)

'May'

'If'

Forgive the British public for being a wee bit sceptical, but Brexit has yielded nothing but debt, misery and financial suffering, to date. May and if just don't cut it boyo. (n)
So, your misery was all to do with brexit? The current EU deindustrialisation will lead to eventual collapse. Will that be because of brexit? When ukraine loses because it is abandoned Afghanistan style. Will that be because of brexit? We are grasping straws, I think.

So, your misery was all to do with brexit? The current EU deindustrialisation will lead to eventual collapse. Will that be because of brexit? When ukraine loses because it is abandoned Afghanistan style. Will that be because of brexit? We are grasping straws, I think.
When?

If?

May?

Keep flailing boyo. (n)

A good solid truthful post.

Bastard traitorous Brexers.

'May'

'If'

Post 10 "probably" does though eh?

Was it?

Did anyone know this?
Was it part of the discussion?
How did a Yes (or a No) vote affect the Russian invasion?
Yes, someone knew there will be war. But they had no idea how russia will fight the war. Having completed brexit, and all major powers agreed there will be no nuclear war, the war was started.

There never was a no vote. Hence, I don't vote.

Sponsored Links
Back